Chapter One

Yo all of you YouTube fans out there! Cherry here with my first ever YOUTUBE fanfiction (I've written fanfiction before for other things). I've had this idea for a while now and I'm super excited to finally share it with the world. 

Just a couple notes: 

- I DO ship Beeyani (duh), so please don't hate on that

- Rating is for mild swearing (and possibly some suggestive language, but I don't know yet)

Oh, and to keep up with me on social media:

Twitter = @code_cherry

Instagram = @code_cherry

I think that's it, so enjoy chapter one! This is based off of one of Bee's Survival Games episodes ^^

See you at the bottom!

JORDAN’S POV

“We’re twins!” Bee squealed enthusiastically, F5’ing to see her character beside mine. I did the same and chuckled upon seeing she was correct.

“I guess we are,” I replied. “Screenshot!” I pressed F2 and received the notice that the screenshot had been saved. I smiled as Bee bounced around Corn, almost loosing track of the conversation until I heard my name.

“Bayani! Bayani! Are you alive in there or what!?” yelled TYBZI through the teamspeak, snapping me out of it.

“Oh, what? Sorry,” I spluttered. I heard him about to make a comment about my lack of focus, but luckily Bee unknowingly came to my rescue.

“Where are you, TYBZI? We’re at spawn,” she asked in that quiet, sweet little voice of hers. Wait, what? Snap out of it, Jordan!

“Well I’m just killing this guy here and you guys are nowhere to be found!” he shouted, the wild sound of his rapidly clicking mouse making its way into his microphone.

“Jon! Be helpful and tell us where TYBZI is!” I demanded, bouncing around the hills circling Corn and attempting to catch a glimpse of the president, while still keeping an eye on Bee, still at Corn.

“Um, give me a sec,” Jon responded, and a brief seconds silence followed. “Negative one-hundred—”

“Not coords!” I complained in unison with TYBZI. “Just tell me where he is!”

“I don’t know this map!” Jon defended heatedly.

TYBZI’s annoyed and slightly desperate voice cut in. “Um, hello, still being chased here?!?”

Slight irritation flashed through me. “Jon, come on!”

“Fine, fine! He’s near a battleship.”

I sighed in relief. “I know where that is!” I changed direction and raced through the forests of Fortune, iron sword in hand. Upon coming to the battleship, I was able to spot TYBZI across the water. “Don’t worry Mr President, I’m coming!” I slapped my boat down and raced towards the scene.

The guy was dead in two swings of my sword.

“Thanks, Bayanidood, I would’ve been toast without you!” TYBZI said as we swam back to shore.

“Bayani? Where are you guys?” a soft voice interrupted nervously. Oh my gosh, Bee! I’d left her alone at spawn!

“You being killed, Bee?” I asked hurriedly, running along the beach with TYBZI.

“No… I’m just nervous being alone in the Survival Games.”

I took a sharp left turn. “Just head back to spawn, Bee. We’ll meet you there.”

“Okay, thanks.” Gosh, she was so adorable! What? Stop, Jordan! She’s just a friend!

-Le time skip to end of the video –

“Be sure to leave a like if you enjoyed! Later, guys!” Bee stated her outro. We all chorused goodbyes to the audience before TYBZI yelled loudly, “Well that was fun!”

I chuckled. “Did the President approve of that recording?” I asked in my best Graser impression. Laughter burst into the teamspeak as we all cracked up.

TYBZI was the first to manage to calm himself, surprisingly. “That was pretty good, Bayanidood. If I hadn’t known it was you I would’ve never been able to tell the difference!” Fresh laughs echoed in my ears as we all lost control again.

“As much as I’d love to stay and enjoy making fun of Graser,” Jon began. “I have to go. Thanks for recording with me guys!”

“Bye!” the three of us said in unison.

TYBZI sighed. “Yeah, I better go too. See you later Bee and Bayanidooooood.” On that note, Jon and TYBZI left the teamspeak, leaving Bee and I alone.

I heard Bee shuffling awkwardly. “So…”

“So,” I responded, hoping my nerves weren’t showing in my voice. I stared at my cat, stretched across my bed, in the hopes of distracting myself.

Bee’s soft words cut through that carefully constructed barrier. “Thanks for recording with me, Bayani. I had a lot of fun.”

“Me too,” I added. “Talk to you later, Bee.” A single click of the mouse and I left the teamspeak, removing my headset and setting it on the desk before heading to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

It wasn’t a graceful endeavor, that’s for sure. It was only after I spilled my soda and burned my hand on the toaster oven that I realized my hands were shaking. I quickly attempted to steady them. Bee was just a friend, right? Just someone I recorded with?

So why couldn’t I get her out of my head?

Hey! So what do you think so far? I'm really liking how it's coming along.

A side note, this story will include many of the characters from the Cube and the people they record with (Jon, etc) as well.

Some ones I know for certain will be there somewhere:

- xBayani (duh)

- heyimbee (duh)

- TYBZI

- defek7 (Jon)

- GraserMC 

- Grapeapplesauce

- ThatOneTomahawk

- daHbomb

- DulJuice

..and some others are also up for consideration, but I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, if you enjoyed please let me know in a comment! I'll see you guys next chapter!

~Cherry