Chapter Two

Hey guys, I'm back!

I've gained so many new followers recently that it must have been you guys reading this story. I feel like I've kept you guys waiting long enough, so here's chapter two.

Remember to follow @code_cherry on Twitter and Instagram and leave a comment or vote on this story if you enjoyed and want to see more!

BEE’S POV

I couldn’t get Bayani out of my head.

No matter how hard I tried, he always came to mind. Even simple little things like picking a flower in the park (my favorite hangout place) reminded me of something we’d done together.

I mentally cursed as I walked through the trees. Here I was, thinking about him yet again! What the hell was wrong with me? With a defeated sigh I slumped down against a large tree and took out my black and yellow striped phone case that a fan had made for me a while back.

Somewhat to distract myself, I snapped a photo of the park around me and tweeted it out, captioning it “At the joint! ;D @Graser10”. I chuckled as he instantly retweeted and responded “Hey! Don’t go stealing my line, it’s copyrighted!”. Graser sure had a bizarre sense of humor. 

Suddenly, as if by some invisible force, my eyes were drawn to another recent tweet.

“Life is more than a collection of ups and downs, it is the experiences you have and the people you spent it with. Good night <3” - @xBayani

Instantly I felt my heart clench. Did he mean with me? I shook my head to clear those thoughts. Stop it, stop it, he’s only a friend. One clear thought managed to make it through the haze of ones I was blocking: Why am I acting like this?

After a long trudge home (I no longer was enjoying the park) I ran a quick brush through my fluffy brown hair and plopped down in front of the computer. A Skype message had been left for me by Graser: “SGGGGGGG PLS I FNA”. I laughed and messaged him back. Hopefully a Survival Games with Graser would distract me for a while.

“…hey, I’m Bee and welcome back to another episode of the Minecraft Survival Games…”

Sorry, it's kind of short. But next chapter is longer, I promise! Vote and comment for more! See you later guys!

~Cherry