Chapter 6

'Oh my kami.' You thought.
After they let you free of the chakra chains, you had to pack for your mission. Jiraiya was constantly by your side though. 'This is such a pain.' You thought as you finished getting ready for the mission. "Let's go." Jiraiya said. You simply nodded as a reply. So as you walked off to retrieve the scroll you passed the training grounds. You heard Minato shouting at Obito. You smiled ever so slightly. Jiraiya saw it and smiled. "So you're going to miss your team?" He asked. "I'll be fine." You said. You were going to miss them but you knew they wouldn't miss you, just like your parents. As you walked out of the village to retrieve the scroll, you heard I twig snap. 'They're there!' You looked at Jiraiya and he seemed to know. As the sound was getting further you finally followed. Jiraiya and you shot through the trees until you had the enemy in range. As you slowed down Jiraiya teleported in front of them. You prepared your jutsu while Jiraiya kept them busy. "Wind style: grave of the winds!" You shouted as Jiraiya got out of the way. At first it felt like a simple breeze and they started laughing. "Is that all?!" They shouted at you. Then suddenly you heard them cry out in pain. "It may feel like a breeze, but the moment you breathe in the air your lungs stop working, very slowly." You said while smiling like a maniac.
After a while they dropped down. Dead. Jiraiya searched their bodies and found the scroll after a short while. As you wanted to say something to him a kunai shot past you. "Fuck." Is all you could say. "Retreat!" Jiraiya shouted at you. You did but a kunai found its way into your leg. "SHIT!" Jiraiya looked at you and then at your leg. He signed you to stop as soon as the enemy was out of sight.
"Fuck that hurts." You said as Jiraiya removed the kunai from your leg. After the two of you were done wrapping up your wound, you went back to the village to find out that your team was on a mission. "Why didn't they leave a notice?" You asked. "They had no time for that." The hokage told you. "Now get your wound healed and try catching up with them. You nodded and went to the hospital. There your wound was healed so you could go onto the mission. 'Now let's go. Hokage-sama told me that they should be around here.' You thought while looking at the map. 'Let's go.'
Kakashi POV
'Here I am on a mission with that baka Obito annoying the fuck out of me.' I looked at Minato. "Obito can you just shut up please?" I said. "The fact that you became jonin doesn't mean that you can order me around, Kakashi!" Obito shouted. 'For fucks sake' I thought. "Well at least I'm a ninja that can function correctly, unlike you Obito." I said. "Guys stop!" Rin shouted while coming between me and Obito. 'This is the reason why I prefer working with (y/n), she isn't such a pain in the ass.' I thought.

So this was Kakashi's POV for once. Also if you were wondering what the sentence in my description is, it's one of the lyrics from the song 'fools'. I have only listened to the cover from Jungkook and Rapmonster though. So what do you think? Is the story any good? Please leave your opinion in the comments and if you like the story please vote🙏
Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!
~Red