Chapter Three

Two updates in ONE day wow! I must be in a writing mood! 

I apologise if this chapter is all over the place, I am currently wiping my makeup off and it's not easy typing with one eye open and one eye shut. Also, at the end of the chapter, I am doing a FACE REVEAL! I'm going to bless you all with my ugly mug :) I think it's time for you guys to see what your author looks like XD Sorry in advance for scaring you for life XD Enjoy!

*****

(Narrator POV) 

The now dark Bella looked around the room eyeing each and every one of them up with a sinister smile on her face. She knew that the old Bella was still in there and she longed for her to present right now, but the darkness was like an unwelcome entity that just wouldn't leave and wouldn't let the old Bella take control. She felt trapped in her own mind, almost like she's in a tiny cage that she couldn't escape from. 

Dark Bella sighed. "Oh come on! You guys summoned me and now you're just staring! Was I awakened for nothing?"

By now, each and every member of Bella's family was now in the living room gaping at her in shock. Emmett fidgeted and took a step closer the door, he may be a vampire but he still gets claustrophobic 

Edward snapped out of his trance, glanced at his mate before taking a slow step forward his arm reaching out to her. "Bella love, are you okay?"

"Okay let's be clear. Right now Bella isn't here. You can call me...the Dark Bella. You see, when I take over someone there's two of us. Right now, little Bella is trapped in a mind cage and can only come out when I want her to. And right now, I don't want her to"

"There's two of you?" Luke gasps.

"But that's impossible" Added Alice, her face hard. "It didn't say this in the boo-"

"The book I know" Dark Bella rolled her eyes. "You honestly think I would include that? Come on, I'm not that stupid"

"You wrote the book?" Edward spoke up. 

"Duh, who else would have written it? No one survives once I leave their body. Although, I've never been in a vampire's body, a fallen angel's, yes but vampire; no. I love to see how this turns out"

"A fallen angel? Impossible" Clara spoke up hiding behind her mate

"No sweetie it isn't" Dark Bella looked at Clara hiding and smirked. "You're Bella's sister, right? I guess that makes you my sister as well"

"Never in a million years" Clara spat 

"OOO feisty I like you" Darkie winked. "But like I said, it's not impossible. The big one kicked him out of heaven because he didn't agree with the way they ran things. He fell to Earth and craved revenge so he summoned me. But once I left, he still craved the power I gave him. And since I was in a kind mood, I gave him some of my power. Not enough to make him powerful than me but still powerful. You people call him" She paused. "Lucifer. Thanks, Bella"

"He got himself locked in a cage!" Hissed Edward, anger flaring in his eyes. 

Darkie shrugged. "What he did with his power, that was up to him"

"Actually..."Elizabeth spoke up. "If Supernatural is correct he's out of the cage and causing meha-nevermind"She stopped at Edward's look. 

"Can you help us or not?" Esme spoke up ending that conversation. 

"Ah, with your Carlisle problem right?" Darkie smirked. "Of course, but I want something in return"

"What is it with you and wanting something?" Jasper muttered. 

Darkie walked towards him and grabbed him roughly by the chin. "Because magic comes with a price and since I have magic, you guys are going to pay it"

"Why should we?" Asked Zac. "It your magic"

"But you summoned me. Therefore it's your price"

"Name it," Edward told the demon in his mate's body. 

Darkie giggled. "You wait for me to come to you. Don't summon me and don't question me. I will come to you when the times is right"

"And what will you be doing in the meantime?" Pryed Esme

"What darkness does best of course!" Darkie giggled again. "Do we have a deal?"

Everyone glanced at one another whilst thinking. They knew they needed the darkness, they will fail without it. Sighing, Edward faced the demon again. 

"Deal"

Darkie literally jumped up and down. "Yippee! I wonder how Bella will cope with blood on her hands...see you soon dearie's!" 

And with that, dark Bella vanished leaving them all stunned. 

****************

If you get some of the references used you're awesome. Comment what you think the references are and the people to get it right will get a shout out!

As I said, here's my ugly mug:

That's it for today!