Chapter Four

In honour of my good/excited mood, I am now back at updating this story. My mum is getting discharged today as all of her test results came back clear. She's got to take it easy and watch what she's doing. I am so happy. Thank you to all who's shown their support and love, it means a lot. 

Also, the picture above is how I imagined the mind cage to look like. Hope this clears up any confusion if not just let me know and I'll try to explain it. 

****************

Codes:

Bold: Dark Bella

Italics: Normal Bella

DB: Dark Bella

NB: Normal Bella

******************

Narrator POV:

Dark Bella vanished from the living from which she was summoned and appeared in the middle of a busy London street. The best part of being the darkness is the powers that come with it.  You can literally do whatever you want when you want and go wherever you want in the world. As long as no one knows how to defeat the darkness for good, then you're free to do whatever you want.

"You best hold your part of the deal" Normal Bella says from behind her cage

"Sure I will, I never go back on my deals unless they do something to piss me off," Dark Bella thought back whilst rolling her eyes. "Now, keep quiet"

NB huffed and crawled further into her cage and sat down whilst DB continued walking down the busy streets. She had a mission to go on and she will not back down, not now, not after waiting nearly a 100 years to get her revenge. People stared at her as she walked down the street, the way she walked looked like she owned the place and many people moved out of her way not wanting to bother her. Dark Bella had that effect on people and she loved it, she loved watching people rush away from her in fear, loved when they froze whenever they saw her and loved when people stuttered when saying her name. She just loved it in general, nothing can beat that feeling. 

After a long walk and a lot of complaining coming from Normal Bella (she missed her family), Dark Bella finally reached her destination and stopped outside with a raised eyebrow. The building looked as though it had seen better days and could defiantly do with a paint job. Taking a deep of fresh, clean air, Dark Bella stepped inside the building and ignored all the catcalls aimed at her. 

"What are we doing here?" NB asks peaking out of her cage. 

"Oh my God, do you ever shut up?" DB hissed back at her

"Of course I do, but I sense you are doing something wrong"

"Well duh, they don't call me Darkness for nothing"

Ignoring Normal Bella's protests, Dark Bella stopped outside the room she wanted and smirked before kicking down the door which such force it shook the whole building. A fat man with grey hair and a beard turned around in shock and dropped his food that he was eating, he stared at Bella with a confused expression on his face. 

"Do I know you, little lady?" He asked eyeing her

Dark Bella smirked. "Oh Mark I'm hurt, you've forgotten me and all the fun times we had together"

Mark's eyes winded and he attempted to stumble back but he knocked over a few stools making the room even messier. DB followed him around the room as he stumbled away from her in fear. "No...No, it can't be. I got rid of you"

"Yes, Yes I know" DB rolled her eyes. "You put me back in that stupid candle"

"How are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious?" DB waved her arms. "I got awakened again by people who won't go back on their deal"

Mark raised his bushy eyebrows. "Why?"

"Reason's of course. But as you know I'm not the only one in this body and I'm here to show her what happens if you use me"

"I-I didn't..."

"YOU DID USE ME! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED AND PUT ME BACK IN THAT DAMN CANDLE BEFORE FULFILLING YOUR PART OF THE DEAL" Dark Bella took a deep breath. "And now, you're gonna pay"

Before anyone could even blink, DB shoved her hand through Mark's chest and ripped out his heart. Mark gasped in pain and watched as his blood dripped from DB's hand and watched in both pain and horror as she squeezed it to dust. Mark fell to floor dead leaving NB screaming from inside her cage. 

Dark Bella smirked and looked at her bloody hand 1 down, 99 to go.