Chapter Six

It's currently 1:15 am and I'm wide awake in an updating mood. So yeah...here ya go. 

The first chapter of 'Love has no limit' has been published so go check that out and let me know what you think! 

-Chloe xxx

********

Narrator POV:

It had been exactly 2 weeks, 4 hours and 37 minutes since everyone last saw Bella. Not like they were counting or anything. They had been trying to figure out how to save Bella as they now realised that bringing the darkness was a bad idea. Many murders and missing people have been piling up and are causing concern for everyone. The police are on a lookout which makes them worry more. 

If that wasn't enough, Alice has been having visions of Carlisle and although she can't see much, it's enough to see he's gathering more people and growing stronger. He has at least 50 people now from what Alice could see and they only had one. And that one person hadn't been seen in weeks. 

They were losing hope. 

"Maybe we should text her?" Suggested Clara. "Tell her times up and she needs to come back to discuss things?"

Emmett huffed. "She said we weren't allowed to contact her"

"Yeah otherwise the deals off" Added Jasper

"And who knows what she will do then" Agreed Esme. 

Esme hated this more than anyone. It was tearing her family apart. They argued a lot more, barley hunted, barely did anything as a family and to top it all off, Edward kept to himself and stayed out in the woods for a long time. She wished none of this happened, she wished Carlisle didn't freak out, she wished things would just be normal in her life for once. She also knew that she couldn't forgive Carlisle for what he has done straight away, they were mates so she knew she would at some point, but she 's going to make him suffer just like he had made her suffer. He deserved it. 

"I don't care!" Lashed out Alice turning off the news. "I just want Bella back safely"

"I agree! Who know's what the darkness is making her do!" Edward hissed. "This was a bad idea! We need to find another way!"

"There isn't," A familiar voice says from the back of the room. Everyone turned and gasped at what they saw. Bella was stood in front of them wearing mostly black leather. Leather trousers,  leather jacket, a leather bag and heck even her shoes were leather. (Pic attached). Her hair was curled and in a half up half down way, her eyes dark and smokey and she wore dark lipstick. She looked totally different but very drained. "There's no way to save me"

"What happened to you?" Asked Jasper

Bella looked down and shrugged. "Darkie wanted a new look" She dropped something on the floor. "She says that's a warning"

It was then everyone noticed a body-sized bag on the floor by Bella's feet. Gulping, Emmett took a slow step forward, unzipped the bag and jumped back nearly throwing up. Gasps and sobs broke out throughout the room as the saw dear Angela lying there with her throat slit. 

"Why would she do this?" Esme said in between sobs. 

"To warn you to back off. She knows you've been thinking about contacting her but she also knows that she needs to full-fill her part of the deal" Bella shrugged. "Honestly it's all a bit gibberish to me"

Edward stepped forward and grabbed her hand. "Are you okay love?"

"I'm fine" Bella smiled a small smile. "Living with the darkness has been tough. But I'm used to things like that now" She pointed to the body. "I have to go and let Darkie take control. She just wanted me to warn you. Watch what you're saying around her, I feel she's up to no good"

Bella's eyes closed and re-opened a few seconds later but they were pitch black. Dark Bella looked down at Edwards hand that was in hers and shoved him away. She smirked as she saw the body. "I see you got my warning"

"Why would you do that?" Luke hissed out. 

"Becuase I had to warn you and to do that I had to hurt someone who is close to all of you. The plan wasn't to kill Angela but she just wouldn't shut up so I had no other choice"

"There's always another choice" Muttered Emmett. 

"That there is dear boy, but I wanted some fun" Darkie smirked. "Now, let's get this show on the road so I can leave here and be done with the lot of you"

"Leave here?" Asked Clara. "You're going to find another vessel?"

"Ah...there's something I should have probably said when we first met" She faked smiled. "When I entered Bella's body I had no intention of leaving. And that still counts. Once I'm done defeating Carlisle, Bella will die and only I will remain"

"WHAT YOU NEVER SAID THAT!" Screamed Alice about to pounce on her but got held back by Jasper who was snarling. "YOU LIED TO US!"

"Didn't lie honey jut avoided the truth" Darkie laughed

"We will stop you" Promised Edward.

"Doubt it"

Edward stood in front of her so he was face to face. "We will. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but one day, we will put an end to you"

"Good luck with that" She patted his cheek. "Now, can I do what I was summoned here for or do I have to wait?"

No one answered her and she vanished into air again