Chapter Eight

Thanks so much for the 252 reads! 

********

Narrator POV:

Emmett cracked his knuckles smirking and walked so he was stood in front of Bella but made sure he wasn't too close. He knew that he was going to win this, he was after all the strongest out of the whole family. He hadn't needed to worry, it was Bella that needed to worry. 

"Don't hold back"

"Not in my nature"

Bella held her arms out at her side and waiting for him to charge. Just as expected, he charged at her with full force expecting her to show sign of fear or distress like the others do but she stood there with no emotion on her face. He was getting closer to her and just as he was about to tackle her, she jumped up and flipped over his body using his shoulder as support. Emmett, who wasn't expecting it, couldn't stop himself from running and he ended up running straight into a tree causing everyone to laugh. 

"Alway figure out what your enemy is doing before they know it themselves," Bella told him

Emmett growled. "Again"

She shrugged and this time charged at him wanting to get it over with. They both fought for a while, Emmett clearly losing. He gave it his all but he knew he wasn't getting anywhere but he didn't want to show himself up in front of his family. Bella soon grew bored and started messing with her nails whilst her other hand fought Emmett. Sighing, she grabbed his arm and flipped him over so he landed on his back. 

"Try not to be big headed Emmett or you'll end up like this" Bella smirked and looked at her nails. "Man, I need a manicure"

"Let's go again" Emmett insisted not wanting to lose to a girl. 

"Nope, you've had enough attempts" Emmett growled and stood up. Bella looked around. "Edward, Jasper your turn"

Both boys grinned at one another before stepping up. Bella moved to one side and carefully watched them both trying to figure out their strengths and weaknesses. She circled them both before speaking. 

"Edward your mind reading gift can come in handy to see what your enemy is going to do, but try not to use it that much. It can make you lose your focus. My aim for you is to work on your body strength" Edward nodded and she turned to face Jasper. "Jasper since you have experience in all this I'm not that worried, we just need to wake up that inner beast again"

Jasper grinned and raised his eyebrow to which Edward rolled his eyes. Way to make his ego grow Bella! he thought. Bella once again moved out the way and told them to begin when they were ready. Both brothers soon glared at one another, Edward charged at Jasper who like Bella stood there and waited for his attack. Edward ended up pushing Jasper which made Jasper's feet drag across the ground bringing up dirt with him. Jasper soon got control and shoved Edward off him, they both fought making Bella impressed with their skills. It ended up with Jasper on the floor and Edward facing Bella to see how he did. 

"Very good," She told him smiling. "But one more thing..." Jasper quickly hopped off the ground and shoved Edward on the floor. "Never turn your back on your enemy"

They trained for another 3 hours (much to their dismay but Bella wanted them to be ready) when they finally had enough and went to shower. Bella stayed outside and having taking notes throughout the session, she read through them. Luckily none of them needed any extra help, just a little more pushing. Especially, Clara, she gets distracted easily. Satisfied, she put away her notes before showering. 

She climbed out of the shower and texted Lucifer. 

All is going well here, you'll be free soon my love. -B x

Good. I'm working on my backup plan. -L x

Backup plan? -B x

All will be explained soon love. Now, get back to work -L x

Leaving it here *Evil laugh*