Chapter ii

A/N: Ello' lil' beans! I literally finished writing and editing the other chapter 20 minutes ago and I was going to take a writing break and go watch some orange is the new black (bc season five!) but my creativity was like 'oh hell naw! You get your ass back over to that phone and write chapter 2!' I was like damn create chill! Anyways chapter ii:

Narrators POV:

Marinette and Nathaniel walked away from a fuming Adrien who was sorting out his feelings. Nathaniel laced his fingers with Marinette's and they swung their hands, Marinette giggled. "So what is on the go for art today?" Marinette asked Nathaniel politely, he smiled at her and pulled out his sketch pad. "Well little lady, as you can see-" he opened the book to a sketch of her smiling twirling a piece of hair in between her fingers. "Oh my god, Nathaniel!" Marinette was jumping with joy, she was blushing pink, quickly she kissed him on the cheek while hugging him.

"Well I can only draw pure beauty." He winked at her making her blush, "I have to go to gym now, see ya!" Marinette called back to him as she jogged to gym class. Marinette turned the corner to bump into Adrien, "Oops my bad!" She exclaimed, "Oh Mari, we've got to stop meeting like this." Adrien chuckled, Marinette was momentarily lost until she realized she was in his arms. "Oh mon dieu! I'm so so so sorry." Marinette said blushing crimson red and looking anywhere but in Adrien's eyes.

"What class do you have?" Adrien asked as he helped stand Marinette up, "Gym and.. I'm gonna be so totally late!" Marinette yelped as she tried to run, she was stopped by Adrien who was holding her wrist. "M-me too." He smirked and they walked together to gym.

When they arrived they stood at the back of the gym together, the teacher was droning on about the rules of soccer. "So, you into fencing?" Adrien asked her quietly, Marinette smiled "Yes actually I am, why do you ask?" She answered just as quietly as he had asked. "Well I have a fencing tournament coming up soon and I would like you to come watch m'lady." Adrien said smiling, Marinette blushed and nodded yes, "Alright, tell me when and I'll be there." She said blushing and smiling.

When the teacher had finished being boring instead of playing  the sport that she talked about forever, they played dodgeball. (A/N: This happened to me today :/) Adrien and Marinette were on separate teams, Adrien picked up a dodge ball and threw it at Marinette with a wink. She blushed, ducked and threw a canon of a ball at him, not only did it his him but it knocked him on his ass. Marinette covered her mouth and when Adrien got up and looked at her with a super shocked expression she died laughing.

The class continued their game for another half hour before the bell for the next class rang. Marinette was walking to the girls change room when someone caught her wrist and spun her into the janitors closet. "Gah! Oh my word- Nathaniel?" She said slightly baffled, "The one and only." He winked cockily, Marinette blushed at his actions. "Nath, what are we doing in a closet? I have class." She whined as she reached for the door, Nathaniel blocked her. "Marinette.. will you be my.. girlfriend?" He asked her, Marinette felt all the colour drain from her face and was replaced with a nervous chuckle. "Umm.. I think we should just.. take it one step at a time.." Marinette said sheepishly looking down. Nathaniel's face fell and he felt a prang of sadness, "Okay.. but you should know I'm very patient." He grinned trying to hide his sadness, Marinette looked up at him and smiled. "I'll see you later." She said as she ran out of the closet and bumped into someone, tripping and pulling whoever it was down with her.

"Honestly, we've GOT to stop meeting like this." Adrien chuckled and looked down at Marinette who was sprawled across his chest. Her hair was disheveled just like her top and her shorts, Adrien then noticed Nathaniel was stepping out of the closet she just came out of and scurried away to his next class. "Uh y-yeah, aheh s-sorry." Marinette said beginning to stand up, she was blushing like crazy. Marinette stood and helped Adrien, he stood and leaned against the wall, "So.. what were you and tomato boy doing in the closet." He said cocking an eyebrow. Marinette blushed as she looked at her current state. "We didn't do what you THINK we did." She said sheepishly looking down and blushing scarlet, Adrien pushed a lock of her blue hair behind her ear.

He bent down until his lips just brushed her ear, and he whispered softly, "Good." Marinette felt shivers run up her spine. "I-I-I have to go, class to- have.. ya.. bye!" Marinette waved as she turned and half jogged away to her next class. Adrien chuckled and then turned to walk to the parking lot, he walked through the halls until he ran into Nathaniel. " Hey there Nathaniel, how are you?" He asked cockily, Nathaniel only glared at Adrien "I'm fine you?" He asked rather coolly, Adrien smirked "Oh I'm just peachy!" He said and kept walking. "Property is taken my friend." Nathaniel called after Adrien , he grinned to himself and called back, "Really? Looked like it was still on the market to me." He snickered and left.

~~~~~~~

Marinette walked into her Science class, she put her things down next to Kim. Once she sat down she put her head on the desk and passed out, "Mari? You ok?" Kim asked tentatively, Marinette grumbled, "I'm in the market for real estate and I have found two good ones." Marinette started, Kim was lost but he just nodded. "House #1 is safe and reliable, it has class and security." Kim nodded somewhat understanding, Marinette continued, "But house #2 is in the party district and its modern, it has beautiful windows and room for adventure. Do you see my dilemma Kim?" She asked and dropped her head back onto the desk. "I don't think so, no." He sighed and so did Marinette.

The class ended and Kim woke Marinette up, she gathered her things and left Science. She walked to her locker and grabbed her bag, she then proceeded to close her locker. Marinette walked home quietly listening to her music, she sang below her breath. When she walked in the bakery was very busy so she only waved to her parents, then went up to her room. Marinette put her bag down and climbed up into her bed, she closed her eyes slightly and then drifted into a peaceful slumber. (In italic means she's dreaming)

(Warning!! Minor mature section ahead)
Marinette's POV

I'm in the janitors closet again, but this time instead of Nathaniel it's Adrien.. he's so dreamy. "Marinette.." he whispered in my ear making shivers go down my spine. Adrien pulled away from my ear and looked at me full in the face. His stunning emerald eyes piercing right through my sapphire ones, he put his arm up pushing me against the back of the closet. I had trapped between his arms and the wall.. and him. "Adrien.." I said breathlessly, he pushed his body closer to mine and leaned in, I closed my eyes and went on my tippy-toes-

RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Marinette awoke startled, what the?!  She looked at her phone to see a missed call from Nathaniel, Marinette checked the time. It was only 4:00, she was good for time so she got up and got dressed in something dressy but also casual. Deciding on a white top and a blue skirt that stopped just above her knees, she also put on some black tights and a blue & black Barrett. She looked in her full body mirror quite fond of her outfit, she checked the time again. 4:27. Marinette put on her black flats grabbed her purse and then walked out the front door.

A/N: I am a little stuck.. should I write in Nathaniel and Marinette's POV or should I do it as narrator? Whatever, comment if you want votes are appreciated c: <3 Ciao for now my beans :))