Chapter IV

Ello' lil beans ☺️ glad you came to read this, hope I didn't keep you waiting too long! I am enjoying having something to do atm because I am stuck in a wifi-less cabin.. oh and it's raining, and I'm stuck in an air matress and.. I can't text one of my favourite people.. so yea this is my get away. On with the chapter!!

"So, Marinette truth or dare?" Adrien asked her with a smile and one brow risen, Marinette tapped her chin in thought. "Truth." She replied now moving so she was on her stomach. "How do you feel about Nathaniel kissing you?" He asked her cocking his head to the side. Marinette blushed, "Honestly, I'm not sure.. I guess I'm feeling odd.. I didn't NOT like it but at the same time it's weird, he's sort of like a brother." She stuck her tongue out, "Ew, I made it sound like I kissed my brother!! Nasty." She shuddered and Adrien laughed but internally he was fist pumping the air. "So, Adrien.. truth or dare?" She asked looking up at him, her head resting in her hands that were propped up on her elbows. "Hm, I choose dare." He smiled mischievously, Marinette thought for a moment, "I dare you to attempt a backwards handspring." He looked at her wide eyed, "Okay, where?" He asked, Marinette tapped her trapdoor/window above her bed and then pushed it open. The two teens walked out onto the terrace. "Okay, but if I break any bones it's on you." He said laughing and doing a back handspring. He landed on his stomach winded, he laughed a bit and Marinette ran over, "Yikes.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" Adrien pulled her down to him, he turned over so that she was on his chest. "I'm fine, don't worry." Marinette was looking him in the eyes, he stared right back at her. "Well.." she said, her chin resting on his chest, she was blushing like crazy. "This." Adrien said leaning forward and pressed his lips to hers, her body was on fire. Marinette was crimson, she melted against him and kissed back.
(Ok warning to all the innocent smol beans, the truth or dare gets heated... run now or forever hold your peace. I'll tell you when it's over 😉)
Adrien smiled into the kiss, Marinette broke away for air. "Um.. woah.." She blushed and giggled nervously. Adrien smirked, "Good woah? Or bad woah?" He asked trailing a finger along her arm, sending shivers up her spine. "G-good woah.." she said as she moved her hands to his chest, "So good I might just have to-" She leaned up and kissed him again, their lips moving in unionization, Adrien glided his tongue across across her bottom lip then bit softly making her gasp. Adrien took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth.

Marinette tangled her fingers into his hair, their tongues battling for dominance. Adrien only broke away when the need for air became a pressing issue. "You- me- Nath.. what?" Marinette was mumbling and stuttering, Adrien looked at her with a brow raised, "I'm simply showing you that Nathaniel isn't the only one who wants to take you out." He smirked, Marinette blushed harder and began to stand pulling Adrien up with her. "Ok, so now what?" Marinette asked looking up at him, Adrien's smirk widened into one like the Cheshire Cat, "We continue truth or dare." Marinette simply smiled, "Mkay." The two walked back to the window/entrance and jumped down onto her bed. "So ,Marinette, truth or dare?" Adrien asked, "Dare." She said sheepishly looking down at her hands, "I dare you to, kiss me again.. but this time you are sitting in my lap." He smirked. Marinette blushed and climbed over to him, Adrien sat so that his legs were outstretched and his back was against the wall. "How long?" Marinette asked and she swung her leg over his waist and sat in his lap, Adrien surpressed a groan as he could feel the heat radiating from her core. "As long as you want, princess." He purred, Marinette giggled and blushed. "Okay." She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in closing her eyes, Adrien closed his eyes and smiled. Their lips met and Marinette was now as red as a tomato, she pulled back and Adrien pouted. "Sorry Kitty, you never specified what kind of kiss." She giggled and crawled out of his lap.

(Innocent beans can continue now, you didn't miss much,)

"So, Adrien, truth or dare?" She asked as she pulled her knees up to her chest. "Truth." He replied, "Why did you kiss me?" She asked, Adrien smiled "I like you Marinette, I know it may seem like it's soon but we have actually known eachother for a while." To this Marinette was confused, "What do you mean?" She asked. "We actually used to chat online, I'm Chat_Noir." Marinette was taken aback, "Wait.. how do you know I'm xXLady_bugXx ?" She asked somewhat shocked. To her surprise Adrien chuckled, "I caught a glimpse of it ion your phone when you left for the restaurant." He said with a smile.

Marinette was shocked, Chat_Noir made terrible puns and he was very flirty, it was easy to see how Adrien fit the person she had imagined him as. "W-well.. guess that explains why you called me princess.." she said sheepishly blushing and looking at her feet, Adrien chuckled. "You called me kitty.. on some level you must've known it was meow." Adrien said making Marinette groan at the pun. "Well kitty, I see your punny as ever.." This made Adrien gape, "M'lady doesn't make puns! Who are you?" He laughed and she joined in.

"This is so strange Adrien, I can't believe that we already knew each other." Marinette said giggling, Adrien laughed slightly running a hand through his tousled blond locks. "Truth or dare, purrrincess?" Marinette glared, "Truth." Adrien thought about it, he looked her in the eyes "Will you go out with me?" He asked her seriously. Marinette smiled, light blush dusted over her cheeks, "O-okay, sure." Her face getting redder, Adrien smirked, "How's tomorrow night?" Marinette bit her lip, "Sounds perfect." She said fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. Adrien yawned and stretched he moved to take his shirt off throwing it to the chaise below. Marinette was shook WHAT IS HE EVEN?! DOES HE NOT REALIZE THAT HE IS HALF NAKED IN MY BED AND GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK?!?! She was gawking, Adrien rose a brow "Enjoying the view?" He asked with a chuckle, Marinette felt her cheeks burn, Adrien just smirked "I mean, all this-" he gestured to his body "could be yours." Adrien winked at her and moved to climb down. "Goodnight Marinette." Marinette just sat there gobsmacked and blushing like an idiot. "G-goodnight Adrien." With that Adrien went to lay on the chaise and Marinette crawled under her covers thinking about what had happened this evening.

Ok I know I haven't posted lately, sorry I'm a lazy bum. Cya next chapter lil' beans.