Prologue

No ones POV:
Marinette and Nathaniel were walking around the Eiffel Tower talking about art and school as well as other things. "So, um.. Marinette I know that we've been friends for as long as I can remember-" he turned as red as his hair, "-but uh I-heh-haveamajorcrushonyouandithinkyouareamazing." Nathaniel said looking down as his feet suddenly became very interesting, Marinette was dumbfounded, "oh.." was all she managed to squeak out.

Nathaniel looked back up at Marinette, "W-will you go out with me to dinner?" Marinette smiled a small tint of pink blush dusted her cheeks, "I'd love to." The two smiled and continued their walk until they had to depart and go home.

~~~~

Marinette opened her trapdoor and walked into her bedroom. She lazily threw her bag on the floor and pulled out her phone before she went and sat on her chaise. Marinette flipped through her contacts, she had 12 new messages from Alya, oh boy, she thought as she opened the texts.

A- OMG OMG OMG did you hear the news?!?!?!
A- MARINETTE!!!
A- answer me gurlll!!
A- come on
A- PICK UP!

The messages continued on, Marinette sighed and didn't bother to keep reading them, instead she just dialled Alya's phone number and hit call.

"Hello? Alya?" Marinette spoke into the the phone.

"OMG GURLLL did you read my texts?!?!?!" Alya shouted happily into the phone nearly bursting Marinette's eardrum in the process.

"Wha? No that's why I called, I also have important news but you go first." She said as she could hear squeals coming from the other end of the line.

"THE Adrien Agreste, is coming to François Dúpont!!!!!!!!" Alya fangirled.

Marinette's jaw was touching the floor, him... she was suddenly daydreaming, but the sound of Alya yelling at her snapped her back to reality. "M-my good news is that Nathaniel asked me out." Marinette said smiling, Alya gasped and said words of encouragement before she said goodbye and goodnight.

Marinette walked over to her desk and saw the image of him that she had cut out of a poster, he was her idol but she had never met him. Besides she heard most models are snobs, why would she want some snobby brat when she would be happy with Nath.. right?

A/N: Ello' my lil beans, this is the book 'Jealousy' I came up with the idea at 4 in the morning so deal with it XD. I hope you enjoy, here are some warnings, rated M for sexual content and coarse language, this is going to be in Narrators POV unless it is specified otherwise. Please enjoy :)