×saviour× ~ Arthur (part 1)

Season: -
Episode: -

This story was requested by: dracoXreaders ❤ hope you like it!

This story will also be posted on my Instagram x
-
The branches, that had fallen on the ground, snapped under your brown boots. You just entered the green forest. You were close to Camelot, but there was still a long way ahead.

You travelled all the way from Ealdor. Your father died a few days ago in a hunting accident. You didn't believe it was an accident. Someone killed him. You were sure of it. Unfortunately you were the only one. Nobody believed you were right. Not even your own mother. Everybody thought you were crazy. You only had one friend left: Guinevere. She lived in Camelot, but you wrote her loads of letters. She was the only one who understood. That's why you left Ealdor. To be with the one who trusted and respected you.

You stopped, closed your eyes and turned your face towards the sun. The rays of sunshine felt through the green leaves of the forest. It warmed up your face. It felt nicely on your skin. You loved it.

You let out a dreamy sign and continued walking. It was a wonderful day. Nothing could ruin this for you. At least, you thought so.

A few minutes passed. You walked with your head in the clouds. You loved the fresh smell of the forest. It made you feel calm and relaxed.

Suddenly, you heared a branch snap behind you. You immediately stood still and looked around you. Your heart began to beat faster. Nobody was there.

'Hello?' You asked, trying to sound confident. Complete silence. You didn't hear anything.

Something wasn't right, you could feel it in your gut. You quickly turned around and continued walking. This time you walked faster. A lot faster. You held on to your leather backpack tightly. You knew it wouldn't protect you, but it was the only thing you could hold on to.

Again, A branch snapped behind you. You found yourself overwhelmed by fear. You took a deep breath and prepared yourself to turn around. Before you could turn around, you were hit by an arrow. The arrow came from behind you and pierced through your shoulder. You cried out and dropped to your knees, clutching the wound. Blood started to pour out of the wound, making your hand red. You breath heavily as you got up on your feet again. You slowly started walking again. You didn't care about the pain. You had to get out of here.

'Continuing already?' a man asked. His voice sounded rough. A shiver went down your spine. You pressed your hand on you wound and slowly turned around. A tall, muscular man was standing behind you. He had a dumb smirk on his face and held his crossbow in his big hands. Suddenly you felt so nervous. The man dropped his crossbow and started walking towards you. The closer he came, the scarier he became. Your breathing became heavier as you slowly walked backwards.

'Are you scared, my lady?' The man smirked. You kept silenced as you continued walking backwards. Suddenly, you felt the hard trunk of a tree against you back. The man came closer. Panick started rising up inside off you.

'No need to be scared,' the man said. He stopped in front of you and leaned forward. You could feel his warm breath on your neck. You shivered as you turned your face to the side. Your heart began to beat fasted and you tried to control your breathing. 'I won't hurt you.. for a fair price.' The man laughed softly.

'I-I can't give you anything,' you said scaredly.

'Oh,' the man said surprised. 'And why not?' He face was blank but you could see rage in his eyes.

'P-please don't hurt me,' you pleaded. 'I-I didn't bring my gold.' The bandit growled and grabbed you by your cloak. He pressed you against the tree. The arrow, that was still in the back of your shoulder, cut through your flesh. You could feel the tip of the arrow pressing against your bloody fingers. You let out a scream of pain. Tears started rolling down your cheeks. The bandit immediately put a hand over your mouth.