×beautiful× ~ Arthur (part 2)

Season: -
Episode: -

This story was requested by: dracoXreaders ❤ hope you like it!

This story will also be posted on my Instagram x
--

You were riding for what felt like ages. All energy was ripped from your body. You had lost so much blood. Your grip around Arthur's waist weakened. Your sight started to get blurry and you were very dizzy.

Arthur looked over his shoulder. You laid your head on his shoulder. You were in pain.

'Are you doing alright?' Arthur asked, concerned. 'You are really pale. We have to hurry.' Arthur prompted his horse again and told it to go faster. Your heartbeat slowed down. You widened your eyes, trying not to faint.

'You have to hold on,' Arthur said. 'We are almost there.' Arthur lead his horse to the gates of Camelot. The hoofs of the horse made an annoying sound on the road, that was made of stone. Arthur lead his horse passed the guards and the people of Camelot. He rode through the small streets and stopped at the courtyard of Camelot castle. Guards came rushing over to the horse and grabbed it's bridles. Arthur swung a leg over the horse back and climbed off. He grabbed your waist and lifted you of the horse.

'Take my horse to the stables,' Arthur ordered. 'Tell Gaius that we are coming.' A few guards bowed quickly and hurried towards the castle. A few other guards took Arthur's horse to the stables. Arthur layed his arm around your waist again. You didn't have to strength to lay your arm around his shoulder. You could barely stand. You were dizzy and your legs were shaking.

'Come on, Y/N,' Arthur pleaded, while laying your arm around his shoulders. 'You got to hold on.' Arthur started walking towards Gaius' chambers. You tried to make it easier by walking with him, but it was difficult. All the energie had been pulled out of your body.

Arthur lead you through the halls and stopped at a wooden door. He opened it as quickly as he could. He grabbed you even tighter and took you inside. A man immediately came over to you. He was quite old. He had blonde hair that came to his shoulders. He looked at you in concern.

'We have to hurry,' he spoke. 'Take her to that bed.' Arthur lead you to the middle of the room. There was a wooden bed standing next to a wooden table. Arthur slowly put you down on the bed. He helped you lay down. You squeezed your eyes shut in pain. Arthur mumbled an apology while stepping aside.

'You have to help her, Gaius,' Arthur said, panicking. The man, named Gaius ,nodded and stapped passed him and appeared at your side.

'She is very pale,' Gaius said. 'We have to act quickly. Can you get Merlin? He is in his chamber.' Arthur sighed and nodded. He looked at you once more and started walking to the other chamber. Gaius turned around and started working on the table. You stared at the ceiling. Black spots appeared before your eyes. Your head felt light but your eyelids felt heavy.

'What happened?' A young boy followed Arthur into the room. Arthur hurried over to you and stood by your side.

'She was attacked by a bandit,' Arthur explained.

'We need bandages,' Gaius spoke.

'I'll get them,' Arthur spoke, while rushing over to the table. The other boy stood in the middle of the room and just watched you.

'Merlin,' Arthur said, while grabbing some bandages. He handed them over to Gaius, who started treating your wound.

'Yes?' The boy, named Merlin, asked.