One of them

Jaidens POV*

I wake up to a wild, brown wide eyed Julia shaking me. "PLAYLIST LIVE! WE HAVE TO GET UP AND GET READY! I FINALLY GET TO SEE TROYE!" Julia says-no screams at me. "I'LL GET UP IF YOU STOP SHAKING ME!" I yell. "Okay fine. It's my turn for breakfast! Be right back!" Then she walks out of the room.

Julia is my long time friend, friend Youtuber and roommate. We share an apartment in London.

I get up and look at my huge- and I mean gigantic suitcase lying beside my door. Then I walk to my closet. "What to wear, what to wear." I say to myself. I find my blue Ctfxc cancer t-shirt and leggings, I also grab a black cardigan just incase I get cold. Then I walk to my bathroom, right when I hear Julia start her first Playlist Live vlog. I start by braiding my long brown hair- by long I mean extremely long! Then for makeup I just put on a bit if mascara. Then I take my suitcase and purse + vlogging camera and walk to the kitchen.

Julia's POV*

"Hey everyone! Galaxy Flowers here and today I am up WAY TO EARLY, because it's playlist live! So I'm making breakfast and waiting for Dan and Phil." I say then I turn of the camera and finish making our Nutella sandwiches. "Hey are they ready?" Jaiden asks as she walks to the kitchen table. "Yes. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get ready for the longest day of my life." I say. Then I walk to my room.

I put on black leggings and a big comfy sweater, then walk to my bathroom. I start by straightening my freakishly curly hair and then tie it into a lazy bun. I put on some concealer, eyeliner and some mascara. I grab my suitcase and purse and my vlogging camera and head out.