Chapter Seventeen

Julia's POV

"Troye stop! NO STOP!" I scream as he tickles me to death on the couch. I am extremely ticklish. "AH! TROYE STOP! I CAN'T BREATHE!" I am literally laughing so hard I can't breathe! "Okay. Fine!" Troye says. I breathe deeply and say "Oh my god! Near death experience!" I say, we kiss. I smile. "I'm so happy you're here." I say to Troye. His smile! Ermagrherd his smile! "I love you babe.Let's go on Tumblr!" Troye says grabbing his laptop.

I wonder how Jaiden and Dan are doing, she went to Dan's last night and never came back. "Hey. Jules look at this." Troye says, he shows me an edit of Dan and Jaiden kissing. "Who made this?" I ask, Troye shrugs and starts scrolling. I sigh, thinking about life. I really don't know what to do with my life now. "Troye, I'll be right back I am going to call Jaiden." I say and I walk to my room. It's noon, she should be up. I dial Dan's flat number and wait for the ring. "Hello." I hear Jaiden's voice say. "Hey it's me. I just wanted to check of you were okay." I say, she replies with "Oh. I'm fine. Really I'm okay. And Julia."

"What?"

"I'm moving in with Dan."

My mouth hangs open.

Jaiden's POV

"Yes. I'm sorry." I say to Julia. I hear a little sob. "Really? You think that's the best decision? Leave me, so I can't pay rent and live on the streets?!" Julia says, I can hear the hurt in her voice. The way Dan felt with Phil. "Julia. It's okay. You have Tro-"

"No! I don't! He can't stay! He has a family in Australia!" Julia yells. I hear a faint voice in the background saying "Julia that's enough." It's Troye. I hear a bump. Then the phone turns off. Did Julia hit Troye? Did she just hang up? What is going on?

"Dan! I'm going out for a minute!" I yell upstairs. "Okay!" I hear faintly and run out the door to my (old) flat. I still have the key so I unlock it. I hear glass break, and screams. "JULIA? TROYE?" I yell into the flat. "Stop!" I hear Troye's voice. Troye sprints down the stairs, yelling "Go!" And Troye runs out the door. "Julia?" I whisper as I climb up the stairs. "Julia....Julia." I whisper again. "If you come near me I will, I will, hurt you." Julia hisses. She is in my old room. "Julia. What's is happening to you?" I ask. I hear a bang and a smash. "Get away!" Julia hisses again. This is it. Julia has her back to me, I run behind her and grab her. "Let go of me!" Julia screams. "No this is enough!" I yell. I hear the front door open. "JAIDEN!" I hear Dan yell. "DAN! Call 911!" I yell back to Dan. I still have a hold of Julia, she is trying to claw at my face from behind. I hear sirens. Still with my hold on Julia, I drag her down the stairs. The policemen come in and take Julia away.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter! I've been running out if ideas!

-TheElfieAngel02