Chapter Eight

Jaiden's POV*

"No! I mean Yea-no! It's complicated! Someone else go please!" I say interrupting Dan. Then they keep playing, suspiciously looking at us sitting together sometimes.

The night goes on and Dan and I head to our rooms. "Goodnight Dan." I say. He kisses my forehead. "Goodnight Jaiden." Dan says as he walks to his room just a bit down the hall. I plop on my bed. Then I get a call on my phone "Jaiden! Jaiden can I stay in your room." A crying Julia says. "What's wrong?! Okay okay, you can come. Number 118." I say then I hang up.

A couple minutes later Julia knocks on the door. I open it and give her a big hug. Julia's mascara is running and she looks really tired. "Julia! What happened?" I ask. She barley gasps out the words;

"Troye!"

"Yeah?" I say.

"Zoë..."

"Oh no... Oh it's okay." I say and we sit on the bed. "They... they were. Were-" she can't finish and she starts crying. "I have to go talk to him." I say, and I run out to the lounge.

I see Troye sitting with Tyler and Zoë. "Troye! Why did you do that to her?!" I yell. "Yo Gurl calm it down!" Tyler says, he's been drinking. "No! Troye kissed Zoë and made Julia really upset! And I hate to see her that way because of some jerk who can't hold a girlfriend!" I say. "Jaiden. Look, I like Zoë, Julia can be with someone eeellsssee!" Troye slurs. He is drunk. That's why he kissed Zoë! "Your coming with me!" I say and I grab Troye.

Julia's POV*

Troye, the boy I thought would be with me forever, cheated. Kissed my friend.

I wait for a long time until Jaiden comes in, with Troye. "I, am not talking to him." I say, and I turn around so my back is facing them. "He's drunk. And crazy. That's why he kissed Zoë!" Jaiden says. "Troye. I can't look at you right now." I say. "Listeen! Bbaaabbbbeee! We can work this ooouutt!" Troye slurs. I get up and say "You can send him back to me, when he's not drunk." Then I walk out and go to my room.

I am not putting up with this.

Dan's POV*

Where's Phil? I think as I walk into my room. Jaiden. Why am I so hung up on her? I lay on my bed for a while, but can't because I need to see Jaiden. I get up and walk to Jaidens room. I knock on the door. "YOOO! MANN!" A messed up Troye says as Jaiden opens the door, she drops her head. "Jaiden?" I say. "Troye kissed Zoë. Julia cried. I got Troye, and yeaaahh. Can you keep him in your room?" Jaiden says. I grab Troye and lead him to my room.

Once we get there I slam him against the wall. "Why did you do that to her?!" I yell. "Wwwwhhhoooaa man. Chill! It's not like Julia is your girlfriend! It's you are Jaiden!" Troye says. I push him into the room. "You say sorry to her!" I yell and close the door, then I head to Jaidens room.