Chapter Five

Julia's POV*

After I get off the plane and grab my bags the only thing I have on my mind is; Where are you Troye?

I look around for what seems like forever, until I see the smile. "TROYE!" I scream and I run into his arms, his warm arms. "Oh my gosh! I missed you so much!" I say. "I've missed you too." Troye says. We hug in silence for a while. It's been so long, and now we are going to Playlist Live together. After our little reunion we head to the Starbucks in the airport. "Thank you so much Troye. You know you didn't need to pay!" I say then we find a table to sit at.

"Hey, um. Troye. I think Phil has been hitting on me?" I say. He looks alarmed, "What? That's so stupid." Troye says. I touch his hand to relax him. He smiles at me and we kiss, just a quick cute kiss. "I love you Troye." I say then he replies with "I love you Jules."

Phil's POV*

While Julia hangs out with Troye, I just wander off thinking of nothing and everything. Then I see Carrie. "PHIL!" I hear her yell my name and run to give me a hug. "I'm guessing that you are going to Playlist Live also?" I say to her. "Yup! I'm so excited. Maybe we'll be on the plane together." Carrie says.

Carrie has been a long time friend, we have done a collab, and she is just really special. We sit and talk for a long time, and I start to remember the thing I wanted to forget since the minute I met Julia, I like Carrie.