Chapter Fifteen

Dan's POV

We walk into Julia's hospital room and Troye is crying. "Sh...she did...didn't remember me." Troye says. "I'm sorry." Those are the only words I can say at this point. "D...Dan? T... Troye?" We hear a voice say. "Julia. Are you awake?" Asks Jaiden, as she runs to Julia's side. "W...what h...happened?" Julia asks. "We'll explain later, we just need a doctor now." I say and I run out to call a doctor.

"She should be okay. You can take her home. Just make sure this doesn't happen again." The doctor says, we all nod, Julia is up and ready to go home. We all hop in the car and drive to Julia and Jaiden's flat.

Jaiden's POV

I am glad Julia is okay. I mean, it's hard what happened, but she got through it. Again. Julia still doesn't remember minor things, but she does remember to make a YouTube video.

"Hey. Troye, would you like to stay here tonight, I can go to Dan's." I say. Troye's face lights up, "That would be absolutely wonderful!" Troye says. I get my stuff and walk out with Dan. Thankfully, it's not raining, so the walk won't be that bad. Someone keeps flicking the back of my head "Dan sto- Phil?" I say. Dan turns around and turns wide-eyed seeing Phil. "Phil. Where have you been?" Dan asks. "I want to tell you guys something." Phil says, we get into the apartment and sit on the couch. "I am moving in with Carrie." Phil says, "So you're leaving me? Really? You think that's a good idea?" Dan starts going ballistic. "Dan stop. It's okay. I...I can help pay rent." I say. Being the nice selfless person I am. "I am not letting you do that!"

"That's what girlfriends do! They help!"

"I don't want or need your help!" Dan says, he doesn't need me.

"Well why am I here then!" I say. I storm out back to my apartment.

Julia and Troye are sitting on the couch on they're laptops. "Jaiden. What happened?" Julia asks. I shake my head and go up to my room. I lay on my bed and cuddle up into a ball. He doesn't need me, he doesn't want me.

Julia's POV

I go knock on the door. "Jaiden, come on. You can't live in there forever." I say, "No." I hear Jaiden say, "Maybe he just isn't the on-" "No! He is! He's just..." Jaiden starts crying again. Troye comes up behind me, "Just let her be. Come on, let's watch TV." Troye says. We go and watch TV.

I wake up in my bed. Troye carried me up here last night. I get up and walk to the living room, "Did Jaiden come out yet?" I ask Troye as he gives me my breakfast. "No. I'm sorry, I know your worried." Troye says. We sit on the couch after breakfast in silence, watching the news. I hear a door open, and footsteps. I hear a groan. "Aww, Jaidie baby." I say as I see her, bags under her eyes. She didn't get much sleep. "Huh? Oh. I...I'm okay..." Jaiden says.