Chapter Twelve

Dan's POV

Jaiden and I sat and talked for a while. Including us scrolling on our laptops on Tumblr. Troye runs through the door "She's running away! I don't know where but I don't want her to get hurt!" Jaiden and I look at each other. It's been 2 years since Julia ran away like that. She got angry or sad, and it was after she got over her cutting issue. She was in a coma for a while after that. I'm not sure about Jaiden though, I haven't known her that long.

Jaiden's POV

Not again. I think, this cannot happen again. I run out to find her, Dan is driving with Troye, I have to find her before something even worse than last time. Outside, it is dark and rainy, perfect weather to get lost.

I remember when that happened to me. I was mental, I had a horrible relationship. With someone, who was out of my league. My hips, blood trickled down my leg, I told no one. Until, Julia came, at the beach. I forgot about it, I was wearing a bikini, so my hips were showing. She cried, I cried. That's what happens, it's been 1 year, I still have to scars.

I looked eveywhere, the places she loves, hates, and ran off to. I'm done, I think. I walk down the forest, that goes to a bridge over the still, dark blue water. A body, is on the water, floating still. "Julia?! Julia!" I scream, am I dreaming! I loose it, I want to join the body, so I do. The water hits me like a wall. "You...found...me." I hear a voice say, the same voice as last time. "Julia, you can come back. It's not the end of the world. Please come back." I say, staring up at the dark sky. "I...am...so....cold." The voice says. "Well, let's get out of the water and go home." I say, I try and grab her hand, she flinches away and says "No! What if I don't want to go back?!" I grab her wrist and bring her up on the damp grass. "You have to. Now let's go home!" I yell. I drag her to the street and grab a taxi.

Julia's POV

Why didn't she just leave me? I could've died, that would be fine with me. The ride home is dreadful. If Troye wants to leave me he can, but then I remember, Troye wasn't there. Wasn't there when it happened the first time. What will he say, what will I say? I can't think. I can't speak, so I won't.

We get into the house an Jaiden says "Get dried up. I'll call Dan and Troye." I slowly but surely walk up the stairs. I change my clothes, black sweatpants and a white long sleeve shirt. I hear the main door open. "Where is she?" I hear Troye's voice. Troye bursts through the door, he tries to hug me but I flinch away, sitting on the bed. Troye gives me a stunned look, "Julia...I...Why?" Troye says. I don't answer, I stare blankly at the door. "JULIA! Answer me!" Troye yells. I fall over on the bed, I close my eyes. "I need some help here!" Troye yells to Dan and Jaiden. It's okay, it's okay, I tell myself. I hear footsteps come into my room, I can't hear what they are saying. It's muffled. I feel something pick me up, strong. Not Troye, Dan. Dan? Why, why, why? The last words I thought before I black out.