Chapter Eighteen

Julia's POV

Bipolar, aggressive, self harm. How long am I going to be in here? I ask myself, sitting on the plain white bed. There is another bed next to mine. Who is my roommate? I have so many questions. Where is Troye, Jaiden and Dan? How are they? They are probably better off without me. I hear the door open and the doctor walks in. "Hello, Ms.Flowers. How are you today?" Dr. Charver asks. I shrug. "I know it's scary, being here. We get a lot of patients like you." He says, then I barely choke out the words "Why am I here?" "Well, mental problems need to be attended to. We can't just let everyone here roam free and hurt people. That is why you are here." Charver says. I nod, it's true. But why am I here? "How long am I here?" I ask, Charver waits a moment. "Depends. Are you going to get better?" He says. I shrug. I don't know if I am going to get better. "Can I have my laptop?" I ask, Dr.Charver nods and hands me my MacBook.

He left a little while ago. I scrolled twitter and it is blowing up, wondering where I am. I decided to tweet out;

Hey guys! I miss you so much! But I need to take a break for a while. @troyesivan take care of them okay? I love you guys.

Once I tweet it, everyone starts to freak out. It's almost midnight, I hear the door open as I turn my laptop off. "Hello?" I say into the half darkness of the room. I see a girl, the same white gown, tall, blonde. Scared. "I'm...I'm Julia." I say as I hold out my hand. She plops on the bed, "Chloe." She says. Se doesn't shake my hand. I see cuts on her ankles, we are all barefoot. "W...why are...y-ou here?" Chloe asks, I turn towards her, still sitting on the bed and say "Bipolar, aggressive, self harm. The usual for someone like me. What about you?" I ask. "A...bused...sel-harm." Chloe says. "Um. I'm gonna go to bed now." I say. I curl up in my blankets and fall asleep.

Jaiden's POV

"It's sold?" I ask the relator. He nods and says "You made a good choice. I hope to see you again." We say our goodbyes and the relator leaves. I sit on the couch of Dan's flat. I sold me and Julia's old flat after she left. "It's gonna be different without her." I say to Dan as he sits beside me. "It's okay. But yes it will be different. She will get treated, and someday we'll all meet again." Dan says, I love how weird he is with his words of wisdom. Troye went back to Australia, leaving Julia. Gosh, she must be waiting for him to visit her. "I want to visit her." I say to Dan, he waits a while. "I'm not sure if she's stable enough yet." Dan says. "I don't care. I'm going to see my friend. Bye." I say and I walk out the door and drive there.

"Central Mental Hospital." I say to myself before I walk in. Some people are in wheelchairs, tucked in a corner, or staring blankly at the wall. Creepy, I think to myself as I walk to the front desk. "Hello. I am looking for Julia Flowers." I ask the lady at the front desk. "Oh yes. Room 118." The lady says. 118, my room at Playlist Live. I nod and head off to find her room.

I knock on the door, it creaks open. A scared looking, tall blonde girl opens the door. "I...it's for you." She says. "Come in!" That familiar voice says. "Julia!" I run in and try to hug her but she flinches away. "Hi. Chlo, this is my old friend Jaiden. Jadien, Chloe. Chloe, Jaiden." Julia says. I slightly wave to Chloe. "So. How are you?" I ask Julia, she sits on the bed and says "I'm fine. How are you?" "I'm good. We sold the flat, and I moved in with Dan. An...and Troye."

"What?"

"Went back to Australia."

"Okay." Julia says like it doesn't bother her. No freak out? Not tantrum? "Oh. Well that was easier than I thought." I say aloud. Crap! I think. "Oh. That's okay. I don't do that anymore." Julia says with a smile. It's been forever since I've seen her smile like this. "So. What brings you here?" Julia asks rocking back and forth on the bed. "Just wanted to say hi." I say awkwardly. "Dr. Charver is going to be here soon. So I think it's best for you to leave." Julia says, I wave goodbye and walk out.

6 years later*

It's a wonderful day in London. Dan and I went to the beach. We lay in the sand. We talk and laugh and kiss. 6 years, 6 years since. I haven't seen, or talked to Julia for 5. I get up and walk towards the water, Dan follows. "Jaiden." Dan says, I look at him. "Yes." I say, he holds my hands, looking into my eyes.

"I have known you forever. I liked you since the moment I laid eyes on you. I want to stay with you forever," he gets on his knees, "I am only doing this once. Will you, Jaiden Kalel List, marry me?" I almost cry, what is happening? "Yes...YES!" He hugs me and lifts me up. The ring is beautiful, simple, but elegant. "I love you."

I say as we stare back at the red sunset.