Chapter Four

Jaiden's POV*

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" I scream. Dan is about to get stabbed, by some evil thing I can barley see. "Jaiden! Help plea-" Dan says before getting stabbed in the gut. I scream out for him!

I wake up all sweaty with my head in Dan's shoulder. I hug him so hard. "Whoa? Jaiden? What-" he says. "Just a bad dream." I say. "Well, we are landing now so get up!" Dan says. My ears start popping so that has to mean we are landing in Paris. Dan mentioned that we are spending a day together going to the many tourist sites in Paris. We get off the plane, and wait for a taxi.

"Okay. We are back, and we stopped in Paris and we are going to the Effiel Tower." Dan says to his camera and then turns it off. I smile. Then we get into a taxi and head to the Effiel Tower. "This is going to be so much fun!" I say to Dan, he looks at me and says "I bet it will." What does he mean by that?

Dan's POV*

Today is the day. The day I confess my love for Jaiden. We get to the tower and she protests that I shouldn't pay for the trip up the Effiel Tower, but I pay anyway. Then we reach the top.

We stand for a while, looking out at the view. I walk up to her and touch her arm. "I know this might be cheesy but.... I wish you were the reason I exist." I say then I kiss her. Her lips are soft, and warm. It's quick, and when we let go and I smile. She looks worried and runs away. "Jaiden. I...I" I tried and say sorry but I can't.