Chapter Seven

Jaiden's POV*

We finally landed in Florida for Playlist Live! Once we land I ask Dan "Should we tell them? By them I mean our YouTube friends and by tell i mean our kiss." "I don't know. I mean, we could keep it a secret" Dan answers. Now I have to keep a secret from all my YouTube friends. Dang it. When we grab our bags we all look around for a sign with our names on it. I spot a boy with lavender hair holding up a sign that reads 'Danisnotonfire and friends' "TYLER!" Julia yells and runs to give him a hug. Then Troye, Phil, Dan and me. "It's been so long Tyler!" I say. "We ya'll are here so let's go!" Tyler says and leads us out to a big van. We jump in and I already see Zoë, Alfie, Charles and Alli. We all greet each other, until I come up to Charles and Alli, and I still have my Ctfxc cancer shirt on. "This is awkward." I say. "No it's okay. Lot's of YouTubers wear our shirts, even us!" Alli says to reassure me. I smile and sit next to Dan.

Julia's POV*

"Turn up the music!" I say to Tyler as 'We can't stop' plays. We all jam out until we reach our hotel. "Holy! That is massive!" Phil says. "Oh! I almost forgot! In 2 hours almost every YouTuber is there, and we are playing some love games and stuff like that in the lounge. Hope to see you there! Now go check in and find your rooms!" Tyler says. I book a room for Troye and me, so we can just hang out for a while. We check in and find our room. When we get there we jump in the bed and go on our laptops.

Dan's POV*

Jaiden and I don't share a room, but I share one with Phil. "You ready to go?" Phil asks me. It is time for the party/game thing now. "Okay I'm gonna go pick up Jaiden." I say Phil nods and heads off for Carrie. I knock on Jaiden's door "Hey. Are we ready to go?" Jaiden asks as she opens the door. "Okay. Let's head down." I say and we go to the party. Once we get there I know that everyone is drunk.

After about a half an hour, everyone is playing spin the bottle. They force me to play. "Okay. Letzzzz playyy ayyee!" Tyler Oakley says. He spins and first is Sawyer and Rebeca, thy do a quick kiss and flinch. We all laugh. Then after a couple spins, it lands on me and Jaiden. "Uh you gonna go!" Tyler says.

I get up and walk to Jaiden, I lean in and we kiss. "Have you too kissed before?" Joey Graceffa asks. "Umm..."

A/N

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I am stopping doing Phil POVs because I don't have a real idea about him and I just want to do 3 POVs.

I am sorry if you only read this for Phil!

-TheElfieAngel02