10 ✓

When they found Jonathan he was more than just drunk. Evelyn, Evan and O'Connell had agreed to have a drink and now they were all drunk. Jonathan and Evelyn had passed out do to the alcohol. O'Connell and Evan laugh, both half-in-the-bag themselves, the bottle of Seagrams is almost gone.

O'Connell offers the bottle to Evan, she waves it away, slurring badly," unlike my brother and sister, sir, I know when to say no."

O'Connell polishes off the bottle and chucks it away. "Unlike your brother and sister, miss, you, I don't get. You're a whole new brew." O'Connell told the dark haired girl.

"You're probably wondering, what's a place like me doing in a girl like this?" Evan said with a grin on her face.

"Something like that." O'Connell told the girl with a smile. Evan grabbed the bottle Seagrams and drank some.

"Well, Mister O'Connell, Egypt is in my blood. My father was a famous explorer, he loved Egypt so much that he married an Egyptian. My mother! Who was quite an adventurer herself." Evan said as she showed O'Connell the locket around her neck that had a picture of her and her family inside.

"Okay, I get your father, I get your mother, I get your brother, and I get your sister, but what are you doing here?" O'Connell asked the girl. Evan is insulted, she staggers to her feet.

"I am here for the thrill! For the adventure! I'm proud of who I, Evan Carnahan, am!" Evan told O'Connell with a lage grin.

"And what is that?" O'Connell asked in amazement. Evan plops back down beside him, really drunk, she grins and proudly lifts her head high.

"I'm an Archaeologist!" Evan said as she leaned close to O'Connell so they were face to face.

"I'm going to kiss you, Mister O'Connell." Evan whispered as she looked into his bright blue eyes.

"No you're not." O'Connell whispered back to Evan.

"Are you doubting me?" Evan asked as she looked down at his lips then back to his eyes.

"No." O'Connell disagree.

"Then?" Evan asked as she leaned closer to O'Connell.

"You aren't allowed to kiss me, unless you call me Rick." O'Connell said with a smile as he saw the dark haired girl lean closer.

"Alright... Rick." Evan said and pressed her lips against Rick's. Rick pulls her closer to his body while Evan wrapped her arms around his neck. Evan pulled away lightly panting and gave Rick a grin.

"Looks like you do know how to kiss." Evan mumbled and passed out on Rick's arms. Rick smiled at the dark haired girl and laid her down besides her siblings. Rick laid down and fell asleep.

CHAMBER-DAY

Evan's hand slips the key into the sarcophagus, lock and turns it. A series of strange mechanical-like sounds are heard, and then the sarcophagus unlocks with a giant hiss. Rick, Evan, Jonathan and Evelyn looked very, very hangover. They -not including Evelyn- start to slide the heavy lid off the sarcophagus. Pushing, shoving and groaning, the lid budging, inch by inch.

"I can't believe I allowed the three of to you get me drunk." Evelyn groaned putting her hand on her head.

"Don't blame me, I don't even remember being there." Jonathan said defending himself.

"Well, neither do I, thank you." Evelyn said.

"Quit your whining." Evan told her siblings while Rick looked at her.