Chapter 8: Greyson

I look at my phone in silence.

Ayden_Smith567 has liked your photo

Ayden liked my drawing on instagram and I have no idea why I'm gawking at my phone. I had drawn that picture when I was in the car on my way here, to South Carolina. It was a 14 hour drive and to add to that I was very, very sick. I was also very, very, very sad. The girl was meant to be lost in the world. The girl in the picture. Thats why she was in the alley way. And she was turned around because she didnt want her feelings to show.

A tear rolled down my face as I search all my friends instagram's. I still can't believe I left. I miss everyone terribly. I bring my wrist to my face and look at it. I hadn't cried up untill the day I left and I can feel all the pain rush back. Is it possible to grieve someone if they weren't dead?

I felt like I was going crazy. All my thoughts were shooting around in my head, bouncing off the walls of my head hurt. I closed my eyes and tried not to think. I get up and grab a CD off of my stack of CDs and Push it into the CD player without looking at it.

Leave My Body by Florence + the Machiene.

My favorite song.

I wipe my tears and grab my book. My sketch book. I open up to a clean page and start drawing, I don't even know what I'm drawing but I don't care. I have to draw something. Drawing is like my therapy. I draw a person's hand and it's holding a teddy bear.

I keep drawing for hours until I look at my clock. It is 11:06. I close my note book but keep the music on and sink under my covers. I'm tired and I close my eyes..singing along to the lyrics off the song as the music taeks me to slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this a sad chapter but i hope you enjoy it.

please vote and follow me!