Chapter 16: Greyson

"Grey! It's not funny!" James yells through the phone. I laugh hysterically on my bed as I hold my iphone to my ear. James had jut told me about his accident while he was riding his skatboard in the public rink. He was trying to do a 360 flip but he failed so epicly, he fell in midair and had fallen on his knee. He broke his knee cap but you have to admit; it was pretty funny considering that he was pouting all the time about it.

I scratched my nose, "You're right, you're right. I'm sorry, it's not funny." I try to hold in my giggles. "But James...I would've killed to see your face!" I burst into hysteric laughs. James sighs and I try to sober up.

"Alright, because I was mean, I will help you limp everywhere." I hold in my chuckles as he sighs.

After a few minutes of talking, James says he needs to go and I say goodbye. Once I set my phone down, it beeps again and I gently push the home button and look at the new notifcation.

Ayden_Smith567 liked your photo

I smile instantly. I swing my leg off the bed and jump to the floor with my phone in hand. Walking to the door of my room, I pull the phone to my face. I look at the picture he had liked when I realise that I was still logged into James' account. I laugh at remembering him logging in.

James came over on yesterday and we ended up posting about ten photos about him falling constantly while trying to climb onto the trampilene. It was HILARIOUS! And he didn't give up either. He kept trying to get on without using the stool, and he would get his foot firmly on then he would try to jump instead of pulling himself up, ending with him falling on his back. After a while, and a bit of help, James finally got onto the trampline.

James had said "Grey! I did it! Lets be posting some-" he jumped then slipped on the trampilene. "Pictures on the instagram." I laughed and then walked up to the tramilene and gave James my phone while climbing onto it myself. I jumped as he logged out of my account and into his.

"You don't need to though, it will probably be really enbarassing for you." I say and take a seat next to him in the middle of the trampoline. I stare over his shoulder and see him already posting a picture of himself; an action-shot of him falling off the trampoline, his arms in the air.

He takes his tranquilizing eyes off of the screen and stares at me with a smirk stretched across his face. "Gurl, I look fabualous," He says and I burst into giggles, jumping from the trampoline and landing on the ground, my heels hitting the ground in pain. I wince. "Greyson, are you okay?" He asks with worry laced in his voice. He slowly crawls down from the trampoline and walks towards me, my phone in his hand at his side.

I shake my head and stay in my spot, "Yeah, I just...my heels." I slowly fall towards the ground and he rushes over to me, kneeling down. "I'm fine, sorry." I say and get up, wavering a little on my heel.

He quickly grabs my forearms and holds me up. "I know what 'fine' means and it sure as hell does not mean you're good." I laugh at his statement and he laughs along with me. I shake off the pain before going inside with him. We end up posting five or...ten photos on his account.

I'm not proud of that duck face.

After having that mini flashback, I log out of James account and log into my own. I scroll down my notifications and see several comments from Chloe. And no, not nice ones.

Chloeiscool has commented on your photo: "You're a horrible drawer!"

Chloeiscool has commented on your photo: "Great ugly selfie. Really shows off dos zits"

And more that I don't really care to read. My eyebrows are high on my head, I never expected Chloe to be so mean. I mean, I know she's not particularly...nice, but I didn't think she would stoop that low. I shake it off and go to my kik and text Ayden.