Chapter 4: Greyson

He was nice. Even took my bag. His name was... Ayden. That's it.

When I first came in the room, I was surprised. There were hooks, not lockers. Name tags too. We're in sixth grade! We shouldn't need name tags. At my old school, we switched each period and got a new classroom and teacher, but here we only had one teacher and one class room.

As I walked into the room I saw a boy. Tall and slim but still packed a little meat but not to much that it was gross. He had light brown hair and illuminating blue eyes. Cute. Sitting at the back of the room, he didn't see me at first, but after a minute he saw me and got up. He looked at me for a second.

"You must be Greyson. I'm Ayden." He says. I look around, not knowing where I'm supposed to go.

"Your desk is right here." Ayden points to the desk closest to the front. It was in a group of four. So were the other 19 desks.

Before I knew it, Ayden had taken my backpack and hung it on a hook next to a wall. He sure was a gentleman. I smiled a little.

I don't say anything as I walk up to my desk. The name tag is beautiful, with swirls ad flowers. Colored beautifully. My fingers outline my name.

"I made that." He says while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"It's...nice..." It's more than nice, it's beautiful. I look up at him and he looks straight into my eyes and I'm guessing he's looking at my big black glasses. I look away, feeling self-conscious. I sit down and he starts over to me.

"Can I..." He says. I was a little confused but then I realized he wanted to get in my desk. I got up and out of his way. He started pulling everything out of the desk and I then looked at him closely. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a nike t-shirt and he had gell in his hair. Probably to keep his shirt hair in place. He was tan and...well...hot.

"Do you have the book covers that were on the supplies list?" Ayden says, breaking me out of my daze, created by himself.

"Yeah." I walk over to my backpack and grab the book covers, pencils, pens, notebooks, and the other things that were listed on the school supplies list that I had already lost.

When I put them on my desk, he's chivalrous again. Ayden puts the book covers on the three textbooks and puts everything away for me, while explaining what they are. He seems like a jock but that's not all he is...there is something more to him...

"Thanks Ayden, oh I forgot something." I say and walk to my backpack but I stumble under my feet and almost fall on my face but I catch myself. I hear a laugh behind me and I turn. "Very funny," I laugh, it was, but I already made a fool of myself in front of him. Great.

When I'm at my backpack, I grab my doodle notebook. I thought it might come in handy.

To my surprise Ayden says "Hey, if you need anything just ask." He is so sweet. I turn and smile a genuine smile and he smiles. He has the cutest smile.

I don't know him but I give him a double thumbs up. In my head of corse if I did that with my actual thumbs, he would think I was a total geek.

Then kids I don't know pile into the room. My heart starts to hurt as I greet everybody. I miss all my friends...so much.

Then a large women comes into the classroom "Oh thank you Ayden, for watching the classroom. And who is this, you must be Greyson."

Then more kids come in and a tall blond haired boy comes up to me and extends his hand "Hello new girl. My name is James Grand." And grand he was. Cute I mean. I shake his hand and smile.

"Hi, I'm Greyson but you can call me Grey." I say and something makes me want to look over at Ayden. His Blue eyes are on mine and I give him a grin.

Damn, he's cute.