Chapter 12: Greyson

"You guys know the drill. Get with your partners." I look over at James and he is already staring but he doesn't look away. I smirk and shrug. James knows about Ayden ignoring me, and he has been really light on that subject since he knows that I feal about it.

I got out of my seat and it screetches. Everybody eyes me then goes back to their work. I pace over to Joeys desk and He was getting stuff out of his desk. I waited and then looked around at everybody and their partners. I felt as if somebody was watching me and then I saw her.

Chloe Dumging. She was glaring at me with fire in her eyes. I'd guess she'd be jealous but she doesn't have to be...I don't think. I then saw who her partner was. James Grand. He was writing something down in his notebook and then he looked up at Chloe, then saw me. He glanced at Chloe then turned to me and frowned. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

When Joey was done getting his things together, I sat down on his chair and set my notebook down with force and it made a slap sound. I criged a little, not expecting it to be so loud. Ayden looked  up from his notebook and when he saw me he looked back down. I smiled and giggleed.

"So...is it your turn to ask me questions?" I say and he looks up and smiles. 

"Yeah it is," he writes a question down on his notebook. "Do you have any sibilings?" He cleared his throat.

"Yes. A nineteen year old sister, A seventeeen year old brother, and a fourteen year old sister."

"Have you ever been bullied...?" He seems uncomfortable asking these questions, like he isn't supposed to be asking them. I mean, this is what the whole project is about.

"Yeah, actually, My whole life. But when I came here it stopped though, which was really great." I was calm, like we weren't really talking about something like bullying.

"If you don't mind me asking, what were some times where you were bullied?" He asks not looking at me.

"No it's fine...alll my life, actually. I am the tomboy. The girl that doesn't like the fashion, the stupid gossip. So I hung out with the guys. The guys never really bullied me except for this dude, Nathan. He would hit me and call me names. I have had bruies because of him. I guess he hated me. I don't know why but he hated me so much." I clear my throat and then continue, "All the girls thought I was a lesbian. So they would would call me names like 'Pissy face' and things like that. But I'm not a lesbian," I clarify "I'm just not a girly girl. But I have been bullied ever since I can remember. I guess I just haven't been liked." I finish looking down. I've never told anyone that before. 

Ayden looks up at me and gives a sweet smile. He then writes another question on his notebook. "Favortie Color?"

"Yellow."

"Favorite food?" I realize that what he is doing is exactly what I did to him. After the touchy subject of his brother, I asked simple questions, to make sure I don't hit another nerve.

He is sweet.

James POV

I hate Chloe Dumging. She is a... I hate her so much.  She always has something mean to say, 'your hair is stupid' 'ha, you look fat' It is always insults. Over and Over again and it gets on my nerves.

When I finish writing down a question to ask the devil, I look at her and she is staring at something. No. Someone. Greyson actually. I look up at greyson and she is looking at Chloe and when she sees me I glance at Chloe and frown. She rolls her eyes. Greyson is so...cool. Cooler than Chloe for sure. 

When Greyson sits down I see Ayden look at Chloe then Greyson. When his eyes catch mine, he glares at me and then gets back to whatever he writes in his notebook. Me and Ayden were good friends up until his brothers...death. He just started to be distant from everybody and he stopped talking to me so much. I'm still his friend but we aren't so close as we used to be. 

Lately he has not been so...nice to me. Ayden is jealous because Greyson and I are friends and he has been ignoring her. Why is he jealous when he is ignoring her? Oh yeah. Chloe. 

But I do have one thing to thank Ayden for; he is ignoring her, thus she is MY friend...I get to spend time with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know about you guys, but I think James is kinda cool. Huge ego, yes, but cool.

I feel bad for Ayden...

I feel REALLY bad for Greyson. I mean, she was bullied her whole life AND she manages to be kind and sweet to everyone. 

Please vote and comment!!!! Tell me what you think of the story!!!