zero

kageyama awoke to the sound of his alarm clock. he looked around his room for a moment trying to process everything.

the arms of his beloved around him.

his lover slept peacefully.

kageyama stared at oikawa for a moment. he had the urge to run his hands through oikawa's dark brown hair.

he knew he shouldn't but he did anyway.

oikawa's eyes fluttered open seconds later. the sun hit his eyes making them shine bright and skin glow.

"morning" oikawa said.

"good morning" kageyama replied back.

oikawa and kageyama stared at each other for a moment and smiled.

the kind of smile that you get when you look at someone you love.

"i love you" oikawa proclaimed.

kageyama's ears and cheeks tinted a bright red color at oikawa's confession. although kageyama knew oikawa loved him it was always nice to hear him say " i love you".  it surprised kageyama too, oikawa always says i love you out of the blue.

"i l-love you t-oo" kageyama stuttered out.

_____________________________________

i love oikage so here's an oikage fic. also this is like one of my first attempts to write a fan fiction with a ship so bare with me. :-)

i know it sucks a little bit but it'll get better i promise!

tell me what you think though.

also i know that when you read the next few chapters it has nothing to do with oikage but it'll get there i promise!!!!