one

no one at karasuno knew that kageyama came from a wealthy family and he didn't plan on them finding out.

kageyama didn't like to acknowledge it. people had always treated him differently after finding out that he came from the kageyama family.

people knew but not many and if they did they were sworn to secrecy.

oikawa was one of the few people who knew. 

when oikawa found out he wasn't surprised. it made sense to him.

kageyama gave off the vibe of a rich kid and not only that, going to a junior high like kiitaichi meant you had to have either lots of money or talent.

kageyama had both, lots of money and lots of talent.

kageyama likes that oikawa didn't treat him differently after he found out though. he treated him just like he did before, with the same respect and love he had for kageyama before he found out.

but other people that knew did start treating him differently after they found out.

they started acting friendly, much nicer then they had before.

at first he thought that genuinely wanted to be friends with him. he was so wrong. they used him for extravagant gifts and other luxuries.

when he realized that they were using him, kageyama was so broken.

he though he had finally made friends but they were just using him for his money.

he never wanted to experience that again.

he had decided from that that day onward that he would look like he was just a regular guy from miyagi that came from a regular middle class family. he would act like he was just some regular guy.

it worked.

by his third year at kiitaichi no one knew about how rich he was.

all the people that did know were in high school or were also third years at kiitaichi.

and at that point kageyama felt relieved.

he didn't have to worry about people using him.

_____________________________________

anyway that's the end of this chapter.

this is one of the longest chapters i've written in awhile.

anyway please tell me what you think. :)