chapter1:Living hell(listen to music while reading)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Ughhhhhhh gotta get up for the usual shit. I get up my bed slowly making sure I don't wake my mother and step-dad since they sensitive asf. I grabbed my towel and slowly opened my door making sure there was no noise. I quietly scan the hallway for my step dad cost is clear woo-hoo. I speed walked to the bathroom closing it quietly and locked it. I started to strip then turn the water on and got in.My eyes got watery as I looked at my old and new scares and old and new bruises as a tear went down my face.I get abused everyday by my parents,i even get bullied and they don't care about it.My mom even tells me that I'm a mistake.

15 minutes later~~~~~

I got out the shower dried myself and slowly open the door quickly scan the hallway.i heard shuffle but no one was there I look closely to see my mom walking my way.

Me:morning mom

Mother:its good morning dumb bitch

Me:sorry

I get out the bathroom and walled to my room and locked my door.i lotion myself and wear a big black sweater, sweat pants and black huaraches.
My name is miracle Jordan white BTW. I'm very quiet and shy and get bullied by alot of people.

I went down to the kitchen to look for something to eat when I felt a pair of hands around my waist

I went down to the kitchen to look for something to eat when I felt a pair of hands around my waist.I quick shove them off since I already know who they are.

Step-dad:BITCH!!! *slaps miracle*

Miracle:*gasps*

Stepdad:DONT CHU EVER SHOVE MY HANDS LIKE THAT U BITCH U HEARD!!!

miracle:*lowly* yes sir

Stepdad:Now get on ur knees *points to the ground*

I slowly went down but before my knee could touch the floor I quickly ran to the door and ran out the house to the bus stop.

Stepdad:BITCH WATCH WHEN U COME BACK IMA FUCK U UP!!!

I started to catch my breath when the bus came huh oh here comes more trouble.i quietly got on the bus when someone threw water at me.

Whole bus:DIRTY ASS BITCH LOOK BURNT GTFO THIS BUS

I had my head down the whole ride and my bookbag in my lap when I felt someone pull my hair.

Nelly:*yanks hair* u dirty bitch u don't deserve to live  everyone get her.

After that everyone started punching me kicking me and even throwing stuff at me someone kick my nose and I started bleeding.

???:Heyy leave her alone

?2?:Yea stop that get off of her

I looked up to see a tall dark-skinned dude with purple dreads. The other boy was light-skinned and had an Afro they both had mask on.