Chapter 7💞

Miracle pov

2 weeks later
Well today is the day I go home all crazy and shit. Ayo, Teo and niyah have been visiting me. But I feel like me and Mateo are getting distance he doesn't really talk to me like that.

But I'm not really sure what to say. I leave the hospital waiting for my Uber to pull up.

10 minutes later

I unlock the door with the spare key Teo gave me. I walk in and it was pretty silent considering that it's 12 in the afternoon. I went straight to the kitchen cuz hospital food is nasty as shit.

I decided to make cheesy grits for everyone with chicken so I got to cooking. A little while later I finish and decided to shower. I walked up the stairs to my room grab my towel and went in the bathroom doing my routine.

I got out, lotion my whole body and but on a purple lace underwear and bra. I then put this on since I'm not going anywhere.

I then went down to the kitchen where Ayo, niyah and Teo was

Niyah:WASSSHH GOOD GURLLLL

I laughed then we hugged each other which felt like forever.

Niyah:How u been tho u feeling good

Miracle:yea I felt good feeling better and stuff

Niyah:just the way it should be *winks, laughs*

Ayo:Hey sis how u doing *hugs miracle*

Miracle:good

Ayo:I'm glad to hear that

Mateo: Hey beautiful I miss you

He then grabbed me by my waist and kissed me passionately with lust.

Niyah:My gosh guys get a room damm *mumbles*

Ayo:Forreal *mumbles*

Me and Teo pulled away from each other laughing and looking in each other eyes. I then fixed me a plate and walked to the living room.

I sat right next to niyah,thinking about what to say.

Miracle:How u been tho

Niyah:I've been good ,oh I heard there's this party on Saturday u should come.

I almost chocked on my food. I looked at like she grew another head and she put on this kool-aid smile.

Miracle:um .. I don't know

Niyah:Come on it'll be fun

Miracle:can I think about it

Niyah:sure

The next day ~~~~~~~

Miracle pov

I got out the shower and lotion myself and started looking for my outfit.I decided to take it simple.