Chapter 8: Click 🌸

Mateo pov

I kept hearing even more Camaras click and people gasping. Eventually I stared at miracle and gave her a long tight hug. Everyone kept eyeing her down.

Teo: From now on everyone is gonna respect miracle wether you like it or not.

And u nelly *points to her* if I ever find out u put ur hands on her again it's a problem.

Eniyah: Exactly and I'm her best friend and I don't play them games u wanna fight her u fighting me too. Fuck outta here

And with that being said we left to our next class algebra. I looked at Miracle and she kept her head down.

Teo: What did I tell u beautiful *brings head up* ur crown is falling

She just gave me the most cutest smile ever.

Eniyah: Awww ya sooooo cute *squeals*

* Skips to lunch*

Miracle pov

As Best bih (Niyah) Teo , Ayo and I entered the cafeteria everyone kept eyeing me down it's so annoying.

Miracle: Yesssa can i FUCKING help ya , ya grilling n shittt *yells*

Niyah: Deadass I never knew we was that interesting *chuckles*

Ayo: On some yeye shit if ya niggas don't stop grilling.......

M&N: Tf ?!?!? *lmfao*

As we were waiting in line I felt a pair of eyes staring at my soul. I looked around and saw Nelly and her clones grilling.

I simply just rolled my eyes cause now Idgaf anymore she's really a fan.

Miracle: Hey guys ima go to the bathroom i be right back

Them: Aii

I made my way out the cafeteria and into the bathroom. 5.. 4..3..2..1 , nelly and her stupid friends came in.

Miracle: I knew u guys would just tag along to see me *Rolls eyes*

Nelly: Shut up I fucking hate u ,u stupid bitch

Miracle: Awww really nice to know anyways lemme just...

I tried walking to the stall but nelly grabbed me by my hair. That's it my hair is long and natural I'm tired of her pulling it.

I have her one hard blow to the face and she was knocked out cold. Her clones was about to jump me but  I pulled out a pocket knife.

Miracle: Go ahead try and jump me mothafuckers

They just stared at me wide eyed

Miracle: Though so pussy bitches

I did my business in the stall washed my hands and with that left the bathroom. Damm that felt good *laughs to self*

I walked in the cafeteria smiling and niggas was looking at me crazy. As I walked to Ayo , Teo n best they looked at me crazy.

Best: Best friend wat dafuq did u do without me

Miracle: Oh nothing just had to handle some business

Teo: *wraps arm around shoulder* I have me a bad bitch she did something bad and don't wanna say

I just started giggling

We grabbed our food and sat at our table. I just kept on replaying what happened in the bathroom.

Ayo: I'm scared shawty grinning dumb hard... she planning somebody death

I started laughing hysterically