Chapter4:Good day (listen 2 music while reading)

Miracle pov

I kept hugging him till he broke the hug.He looked at me till he brought our face close to each other and smash his lips onto mine.

Ayo:AHEM *clears throat*

Mateo&miracle:*laughs* what

Ago:mhmgm Nun wassup miracle *hand shake*

Miracle:Hey .... um what happened

Mateo:well...... When I was picking u up... U.. Was um getting rape by ur stepdad and blacked out

Miracle:*head down* oh

Mateo:*lifts her head up by her chin with his finger* it's OK tho ur alright.

Next day ~~~~(Friday)

Mateo pov

I woke up next to a piecefull sleeping miracle.She looks so beautiful when she is sleeping.Her freckles her cute little nose and the way her lips are formed is so perfect.I slowly began to get closer to her face and kissed her lips.

*RING RING RING*

Caller Id:mom

Hello

Ok

U want me to

Alright bye.

I looked around to see miracle stretching out.

Mateo:Good morning beautiful

Miracle:Good morning teo

Mateo:My mom said u don't have to go to school today.And that I could stay with u

Miracle:*lowly* oh ok

Mateo:yea,how u feeling today

Miracle:Im feeling so so a little dizzy but I'm OK.

Mateo:oh OK y don't u go shower while i get u ur clothes and sign out 4 u OK.

Miracle:um u sure

Mateo:yea,ill wait for u so take ur time.

Miracle:ok

Miracle pov

After my talk with Mateo he left the room and do what he had to do. I got up and grabbed my towel and went in the bathroom I locked the door.I then turned the water on and began to strip.i then got in and looked at my body I look so fucking ugly just look at all these bruises and scares it just annoying looking at them.i then started to cry about how miserable my life is.

30 minutes later ~~~~

I then got out of the shower from washing away my sadness.I then dried myself and realize I didn't have any clothes.Wait wasn't teo gonna bring me clothes.I walked out the bathroom to see teo with a bag of clothes.

Mateo:Here this ur clothes *hands her the bag*

Miracle:*looks in bag* um thank u teo

Mateo:ur welcome I'm going outside so u can change if u need me I'll be out the room.

Miracle:Thank u

Mateo:no problem *walks our the room*

I toke out my clothes to see that it's this and kind of weird.

I kind of like it but then I don't but it's worth a try.

5 minutes later~~

I feel like a whole new different person I low-key Feel good and different.Welps time to face reality again.I grabbed my phone and walked out to see teo sitting down and texting.