Just a Princess

"I mean... my royal title doesn't even mean anything on this planet. I don't get why it's such a big deal." The teenaged princess started, continuing to sort through her boxes of clothes and other assorted junk.
"C'mon M. I'm pretty sure you being a princess is a tad bit more significant then just a 'title'... I mean, a whole group of people would've been under your control"
"It's unlikely, Jon. I'm a lot different from everyone on that planet. Also, I'm pretty sure it blew up... so... yeah" She stated uncomfortably, handing a few of her stuffed animals to her fellow half alien hybrid to place on her bed. She then closed her box of tamaranean and human relics and shoved them back under still undecorated bed. Moving wasn't easy... but hey, it had to be done. Mar'i turned to face the two boys in front of her, a small smile playing on her lips as she found Jon and Damian sorting through her box of old dress up and tea party outfits.
"X'hal, I remember that. I used to force Damian and the outlaws to dress up as princesses for me so we could have classy tea parties"
This caused Damian to blush and Jon to laugh. She just smirked and rolled her eyes, pulling out a long bright pink boa and a couple of plastic tiaras from the bin of sparkly fabric and overpriced costumes.
"You know... maybe we should rekindle some old memories." She started, mischief evident in her voice as she leaned forward to place a blue and gold tiara on the head on the kryptonian sitting across from her. She then turned to Damian, carefully inching towards him as he slowly moved back from her. His brows furrowed as she reached for a pink and silver crown.
"Mar'i, I swear to god if you even try to-"
"Boop" She said to cut him off, reaching forward just enough to place the dreaded crown on his head while Jon's muffled giggles could be heard from the background. She grinned, quickly shoving the box of dress up items back under her bed just in case either of the boys tried to return their tiaras.
"Now we're all princesses. It's only fair, after all. I don't wanna feel like I'm the only one with a useless title."
Damian simply rolled his eyes, removing the tiara from his head only to observe it further. Mar'i and Jon 'friend flirted' in the background, a small '-tt-' coming from his lips. Damian would roll his eyes as he watched Jon remove his crown and stand up to leave, for some reason still unknown to him.
After he was sure his alien friend was gone, he moved to sit besides Mar'i on her bed with the plastic tiara still in hand.
"Mar'i" He stated blandly, watching her sort through a small box of jewelry.
"Yeah Dami?"
"Look at me."
She shrugged a bit, setting down the box on her bed stand as she turned to look at him. He carefully observed her face, definitely aware of how beautiful the young girl in front of him was.
"Hmph." He ran his fingers over the small plastic tiara, leaning forward to gently set the tiara upon her head.
"Dami, what in X'hal's name was the purpose of that? I thought we were d-"
"You are royalty, Mar'i. Maybe not to this planet, or country... but you are to those who care about you. You may be an annoying princess, but you are a princess either way."
"Aw, Dami... that's actually kinda sweet"
"Don't make a big deal out of it, Grayson Spawn. " He huffed, glaring at the floor as he moved to sit with his legs crossed.
"Well... I'm gonna. Thank you Prince Charming~" She hummed with a smirk stretching across her lips, moving to cup his left cheek and kiss his right so he couldn't get out of her grip. He glared at her and wiped away some of her red lip stick from his cheek just as soon as she released him, and she just grinned.
"What?"
"Why the hell did you do that?"
"I felt like it. We princesses do what we want."
He rolled his eyes and stood up from his spot, taking another one of her boxes only to dump out the contents.
"Let's get back to work. We haven't even started on you wardrobe yet and who knows how long that will take us.
She rolled her eyes and started to sort through her stuff with him.
"You're no fun."
"Neither are you"
"I thought dress up was fun"
"I thought the kiss was fun"
Mar'i blushed furiously, the tips of her long, dark locks lighting up like purple dying embers. This caused Damian to smirk. She huffed and took a pillow, swiftly whacking him in the back with it.
"Don't lead me on, Dami. That's no way to treat your favorite princess."