Oops...?

// pregnancy scare request for workworkangelica !
// sorry this one is a little short, I hope you guys like it!!

     Mar'i sat in her bed, extremely panicked about the thought that had just drifted into mind. They had forgotten. She groaned and leaned back in her bed, covering her still nude body will her sheets. How was she going to tell him this? How were they going to handle this? Surely when he came back to her he would already be stressed from the night's patrol. But now that this had come into mind... ugh. She wasn't excited to tell him in the least bit, but it was something that she had to do. Otherwise, they may just have an even bigger problem at hand.
     Mar'i waited in her room for the next hour, now fully dressed and incredibly nervous by the time her boyfriend made his way into his room. He offered her a sly smile as he made his way over and took off some of his patrolling accessories. She looked at him, worry in her eyes. He read her expression and body language, his smile changing to his resting expression as he moved to sit besides her.
"Habibti, what's wrong?"
"X'hal, Damian... I-I think I have to tell you something."
"Go on."
"So... when we did... our things only a few hours ago...  I had come to some sort of a realization. He haven't really been following the correct procedures that my dad is always yelling ab-"
"Mar'i, get to the point."
"We haven't been using protection. Like... at all. Not even on our first time... A-and well... since we've been doing this for about a month or so, I'm almost led to believe that I'm... probably definitely pregnant...?"
     The young man's eyes widened slightly as he kept his gaze fixated on the worried young woman in front of him. He blinked for a second, then pulled her against himself, pressing a kiss to her head as she held her tightly to him. Though his composure didn't say the same, he was internally panicking. What did she just tell him? That she thought she might be carrying his child? It seemed beyond impossible to him. It scared him beyond belief to think that he might even have to think about parenting at the young age of 23. Sure, Mar'i herself was born when her father was only 18... but still. Neither of themself ready for this. Neither of them could even tell anyone. This was something they had to deal with practically alone... that is, unless they wanted to inform their parents. And that wasn't a good idea. Telling both sets of over protective five parents that they were dating and expecting a child at the same time was a terrible idea.
     Damian's grip on Mar'i tighten. His panicked was actually starting to leak through his cold hearted and sarcastic exterior.
"Habibti... I'm not ready to... to raise... a child."
"I'm not either."
"What if I'm a terrible father?"
"You won't be... I already know you'll be amazing"
"What if I'm just as bad as my father?"
"He's not that bad to begin with. And you've learned from his mistakes. I swear, anyone who doesn't love you is insane."
"Tell that to Drake and Todd."
"That's not the point. The point is that however the hell this turns out... it will probably be okay."
"Probably?! Mar'i, what the fuck is that suppo-"
"I don't know! I'm nervous too! I'm the one who's pregnant!"
"I know you're then one who's pregnant, I'm the one who got you pregnant!"
"We don't even know if I'm pregnant yet, shut up!"
     Damian froze. What did she mean by ' we don't even know'? Did she not bother to check? Did she just assume? Damian sighed heavily, then pinched the bridge of his nose. He should have asked if she actually knew first.
"Mar'i?"
"What?"
"Did you even show any signs of pregnancy. Did you even bother to use a pregnancy test?"
"Well... oh. Oh my X'hal. I'm such an idiot."
"Habibti, just shut up and lay back down. We're going to bed. I get the feeling you're not pregnant."
"No... I'm probably not. Especially considering how I'm kinda sort infertile-"
"What-"
"Nothing... nothing. Not the right time, at least. Sorry about uh... the whole... scare. Classic Grayson move, ya know?"
"Sure. We will go into this whole other... thing... tomorrow. As for now... I believe I need to go to sleep. This was too much for one sitting, Mar'i."
"Hehe... oops? At least I still love you lots though?"
"I suppose I love you too. Now just... come here."