[2] - The Secret

Last time on Loved:

Just as the front desk lady
said, this was something...

This time on Loved:

SKYLAR'S POV

We had gotten all the smaller furniture upstairs within an hour. From time to time I would just take a glance at Ethan, as he lifted some of my belongings. He was just so... Indescribable, but in a good way. A few more hours passed, and by the time we were done moving everything, it was about 1:30 pm.

"Is anyone else hungry?" Grayson asked with a smirk.

"Oh! Definitely me." Ethan exclaimed. "Do you want to eat with us guys?" Ethan finished.

"Wel--" I was cut off, again.

"Well I'd love to, but I have to catch a flight all too soon. I'm sure Skylar would like to join you guys." My mom interrupted.

"So, Skylar... What's your plan?" Grayson asked.

Before I answered, I looked at my mom, then back at the twins.

"I'll eat with you guys, maybe you can show me where the good food is around here." I shrugged.

"Well, I love you Sky, have fun, and don't forget to call me. And it was very nice to meet you two." My mom said sweetly as she hugged me, and shook the boys' hands. She got into a taxi and left to the airport.

"So the big question is, what do you want to eat?" Ethan asked,

"What is there that's good?" I questioned.

"There's pizza, McDonalds, pizza, pancakes, annnnnnnd pizza. I think that's it." Ethan joked, making Grayson and I laugh.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but that pizza option sounded pretty good." I joked back.

"Do you wanna eat out, or get the pizza delivered?"

"Delivered, we've been moving stuff all day, and the last thing I want to do is interact with strangers."

"Alright, last question, what kind of pizza?" Grayson asked.

"Hawaiian!" Ethan whispered in my ear.

"Ethan..." Grayson said disappointed.

"It's okay, Hawaiian pizza is pretty good." I said trying not to laugh.

"Yes! The woman agrees, we shall feast on Hawaiian pizza like the MEN, and woman WE ARE!" Ethan yelled.

I laughed, as we all three of us got into the elevator, to their apartment, since my apartment was just boxes of stuff. Grayson unlocked the door to their apartment, and gave me a short tour, of it. The apartment looked like mine, except three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

"Yo, you guys wanna play Mario cart?" Ethan suggested.

"Sure." Grayson agreed. "But I got to order the pizza."

Ethan sighed,

"I'll play Mario Cart with you." I said