[10] - Listening In

I'm sorry I missed Sunday, but I was very sick this past weekend. I hope you can forgive me. 😁

Last time on Loved:

ETHAN'S POV

"I just saw an ambulance by... was that you?"

"Probably."

"I'll meet you at the hospital."

I quickly made a U-Turn, and I followed where the ambulance was going.

This time on Loved:

ETHAN'S POV

I got to the hospital, as fast as possible. Once I got in, I saw Grayson, sitting in a waiting room chair.

"Why aren't you in her room? Is she okay? What happened?" I said as fast as possible.

"I don't know what happened, all I know is that she's in intense care. They won't let me in until they're done with their tests, just to make sure she's okay." He said, trying to calm me down.

I cried, this couldn't be happening, not to my beautiful precious Sky... I had to get out of the building,

"Where are you going?" Grayson asked,

"Out." I said sternly.

GRAYSON'S POV

I watched as Ethan stormed out of the hospital, I had to let him go though. If he needed to clear his head, and leave, then he was going to.

"Grayson Dolan?" A doctor called,

I stood up,

"That's me."

"Well Skylarene is okay, she just is in a coma. What is you relationship with the patient again?"

When the doctor said 'Skalarene' I felt like laughing and crying at the same time.

*flashback*

"What's your full name?" Gray asked.

"Skylarene Vaughn Tee."

"No offense, but Skylarene?" Ethan questioned.

"My dad wanted me to have a basic, but unique name. What about you guys?"

*end of flashback*

"I'm her boyfriend's brother."

"Where is her parents?"

"Her mom is in Washington, and her dad is unheard from."

"Who is her closest kin?"

"Boyfriend."

"Right, your brother... and where is he?"

"On his way." I lied.

"Okay, thank you for filling in the missing holes, on Miss Skylarene. If you would follow me please."