[6] - The Kiss

Last time on Loved:

Did he really say that he wanted to try that again?!

This time on Loved:

SKYLAR'S POV

I felt my heart flutter,

I know now, I'm in REALLY love with Ethan...

He helped me up, and off the blanket.

"Thanks." I said,

"Yeah, no problem." He said smiling.

He picked up the blanket, and I helped folding it. I held the ends of one side, Ethan did the same. We came in to put both our ends together, and I felt his chest against mine. We were close again, he smiled. He looked like he was going to lean in, but I backed up before he did. I grabbed the other end of the blanket, and I accidentally grabbed his hand.

"Sorry." I said quickly taking my hands off the blanket.

"What for?" He said,

I was thinking of an answer when he looked like he got an idea, then he wrapped his arms around me with the blanket. I laughed, he spun me around so I was facing away from him. He then kissed my cheek, finally after screwing around, we folded the blanket and went inside the warehouse.

"Did you guys have your moment?" Gray asked, as we walked in.

Ethan looked annoyed still, but he was smiling. He walked away, putting away the blanket.

"Is that a 'no'?" Grayson whispered to me.

I nodded.

"What? Ethan Dolan, not able to make a move on a girl? WHAT? I'm shook." A blond boy said sarcastically to me.

I laughed, I then recognized him.

"Your the guy who helped ruin that moment." I laughed.

"The one and only." He said taking a bow.

"Not really 'one and only' Grayson was the first to ruin it." I said all matter-of-factly

The blonde guy smirked,

"And what is your name, 'lady that I ruined your moment with Ethan Dolan'?"

I smirked,

"Skylar," I started, "and what is your name 'boy who ruined my moment with Ethan Dolan'?"

"Jack, Jack Dail."

"More like full-of-himself Dail." Ethan muttered.

"Ethan, come on." I said,

He shrugged, then turned to Jack.

"What are you doing here? Ya know, besides butting into my life, ruining an ALMOST perfect kiss, with this beautiful girl." Ethan half-ranted,

Did he just call me beautiful?

I felt tingly,

"Oh! Right, well actually I was wondering the same thing." Jack said, which made me raise an eyebrow.

Jack looked at Gray,

"He called me here."

"Yeah, for our video, this Tuesday." Gray said plainly.

"Wow Skylar, you are so good at making people forget things." Ethan said,

"What?" I laughed.