Epilouge

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THIS STORY!

SKYLAR'S POV

*flashback*

Grayson had left my hospital room, but Ethan came back.

"What is going on Skylar?!" He said, low-key trying not to yell. "First you want to break up with me, then you don't want to be friends with Grayson?"

"Why do you care? I'm not good enough for you. You deserve better! You and Grayson, both of you."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"No, I don't because all the other girls out there. Do you know what they don't have?"

I looked at him blankly,

"My love." He finished,

"How can you say you love me?" I cried

"Just because he didn't love you right, doesn't mean I won't. Skylar you are LOVED."

(A/N Finally got to use the description! Yes!)

*end of flashback*

It had been a month since that had happened with Ethan, and I missed him so much. I decided, since my life was changing a lot, I thought it would be a good idea to see my dad. I called my mom, and asked for his number. I was meeting him at Starbucks, I took a deep breath, and walked in. I looked around for him, and there he was with another girl, who looked about my age. I assumed it was his other daughter.

"D-dad?" My voice shook, as I spoke.

"Skylar?!" He said, embracing me.

I hugged him back, he pulled back.

"Skylar, I want you to meet your sister, Arya." He said.

(A/N Arya is pronounced the same as Aria.)

"Hi." I said.

"Hey."

We shook hands, and all three of us sat down and talked.

ETHAN'S POV

It had been a month since Skylar, rejected me, and then broke up with me. She was the love of my life, I only wish I knew what I did wrong. Grayson has been also acting weird around me lately. He has been avoiding all conversation about Skylar, which was not helpful. I need my brother to talk to, I want someone to talk to, anyone.

What I really wanted and needed was, Skylar. I was sitting on the edge of my bed, holding the ring I had proposed to Skylar with. I stared at it, how did a miracle of her waking up, turn into a bad memory of her breaking up with me?

I laid in my bed, and I felt something underneath my pillow. It was a CD that Skylar had made, I knew what was on it, our song. It even said it on the disc, I put it into a CD player, and listened to it, I felt a tear slowly slip down my face. As I whispered,

"I love you Skylar."

GRAYSON'S POV

I try not to talk about Skylar, because I feel so guilty that I know what happened. Ethan blames himself, and it's not his fault. He hasn't been the same without her, he stays in his room staring at the engagement ring. He barely comes out to eat, I don't know what to do.

I looked at my phone, it was on Skylar's number. I called,

'Hi this is Skylar, and I can't get to the phone at the moment, but I will call you back!'

I just hung up, she wouldn't call me back, especially because of everything that I know, I know for a fact she wouldn't call back. She cares, and that's sweet, but did she remember who saved her from Matt his first re-appearance in her life? It was us, and we can take care of ourselves. I love Skylar as my own sister, so I'm trusting this is the right decision for her...

-------------------------------------------

A little more closure on this story for you. So this is the end of Loved, thank you guys so much for supporting me throughout the making of this book. I am kind of sad, that this story has come to an end. I'm still debating the whole 'sequel' idea, so let me know what I should do. If I do end up writing a second one, it will most likely have a happier ending. Thank you again!!!

❤️ Love you guys! And I will see you, next fanfic/story. ❤️

Love,
The random girl who wrote this fanfic