[3] - The Fight

Last time on Loved:

I wonder what Ethan was going to ask me...

This time on Loved:

SKYLAR'S POV

I woke up to a knock on my door, I looked at my alarm clock. 1:45 am

Who is knocking on my door at 1:45 am?

I slowly got out of my bed, put a sweater over my tank top and really short, shorts. I walked to the door,

"Ethan? What are you do--" I started as I was interrupted by a kiss.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?" I said sleepily/all daydream like.

"Just because I love you." He said leaning in again.

I SAT UP.

It was just a dream.

I took a long deep sigh in, but it didn't come out as I almost choked on air because, I heard knocking at the door...

What on earth is going on?

I followed my dream exactly, I put on the same sweater, and walked to the front door. I opened it expecting the kiss, so naturally my eyes were closed.

"Skylar?" The voice questioned.

I opened my eyes, there he was. The real reason I had to leave Washington. My abusing ex-boyfriend,

"Matt... What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"I told you I would find you. I TOLD you what would happen if you left me." He yelled.

Flashback:

I was a 14 year old girl who was in love with a 15 year old boy. The first year was magical, he treated me so well. He gave me gifts, he told me 'he loved me' and whenever I was sad, he was the first to notice, and the first to cheer me up. Of course I didn't know what kind of person he was until after that magical year, that's when he started hitting me. He would tell me, 'if you ever left me, I would hunt you down and you would've wished you stayed.' I then told my mom and he went to jail, but never did I ever believe he would actually find me here.
~end of flashback~

"Please I didn't mean to leave you!" I cried, that's when the flashbacks of every time he hit me came back. I could feel my breath shaking.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE WHORE! YOU MEANT TO LEAVE ME TO ROT IN THAT JAIL CELL!" He screamed.

I shushed him,

"Someone could hear you..."

"You think I care?!"

He slapped me and I fell back into my apartment. He walked in, and grabbed me by my hair.

"OWWW!" I screamed, hoping someone would hear me.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled yanking my hair harder.

"HEY!" I heard someone yell. This made Matt turn around, which made me turn.

I don't think I was happier to see Ethan, then I did now. Matt tossed me to the side, I winced as I hit the ground hard. I scrambled to get to my phone,