||01||

The alarm blared at top volume almost a screeching type notice rung in my ears I let a deep monotone groan as I slammed the snooze button then buried my head under my pillow while I mutter some very unlady like words, as you can see I'm not a morning person. I want to go back in time find the asshole who invented the alarm, and kick him in the balls.

Pardon my manners I'm a little cranky when I wake up in the morning or hungry. I looked in the mirror, and my hair looked like I haven't seen the inside of a shower in weeks. I look like the wolf man and big foot had a love child.

I grabbed my brush and combed the beast I call my hair. Once my hair was slightly descent.... well descent enough. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to turn hot.

I undressed and I entered the shower. I let the water hit my back as I ran my fingers through my wet hair. It's nothing like a warm calming shower before a long day of school.

After my shower I got dressed in a pair of old washed out dark navy blue jeans, a black tank, a black and white plaid shirt and I finished the look off with a pair of run down old converses.

I shuffled down the stairs until I got to kitchen wear mom was sipping on probably her third cup of coffee, and her cooking also made day seem better..

"Morning Mom." I said

"Morning Honey." She said before she gave a kiss on the forehead.

I opened the cupboard grab a coffee cup, and pour myself some coffee and added cream.

"Um young lady why are you drinking coffee?" my mother questioned.

"Well mom in order for me not to go to jail for attempted murder or manslaughter I must intake one or two dosage of coffee, but hey be happy it's not crack." I rambled.

Her only response was shaking her head."I sometimes contemplate how you're my child."

"I ask myself that question all the time. Are sure I'm not an alien from another planet." I quipped and took a sip of coffee.

"Nop, unfortunately your mine." She bit back.
"Touché." I grinned. Point one goes to mom

I took a seat next to my little brother Noah.

"Morning squirt." I said and ruffled her hair.
"Hey don't call me squirt." He exclaimed.

"What's it's short for squirtel!" I said. Squirtel still and is he's favorite Pokémon.

"So are you excited about detention?" He asks.

"To be honest, no I mean its detention what's fun about that?!" I exclaimed.

"But it's awesome how you kicked that guy's ass." He said excitedly.

"Idioma joven." Language young man. Mom said sternly and glares at him.

"Lo siento mami." Sorry mom.

He dunked he's head.

"Don't worry squirt don't make eye contact and she won't sense your fear." I whispered.

He laughs.

"Well I think it's unfair that you have to attend you we're only defending yourself." My mother said.

"I agree I have very low faith in humanity and our school system." I said sarcastically.

I may have gotten into a fight with one of the football players he kept pestering me and I when he grab my arm I may have punched him in the face causing him to have a black eye which will probably last till graduation and maybe prom.