||04||

Chapter song-Toxic by Britney Spears.

The next morning I couldn't shake this whole power ranger we gotta save the world from some crazy alien lady thing , and I also couldn't shake what Zordon said about the purple ranger is only give to one with the purest and bravest of heart? Me brave? I don't see it I'm more frighten about Rita ending all human creation and my family?

I seat at the dining table playing around with the food on my plate.

"You okay sweetie?" my mom ask thus snapping me out my endless train of thought.

"Yeah just not hungry." I said setting my fork down and pushing my plate away.

"Are you sick ?" she ask while feeling my forehead.

I shake my head." No mom I'm fine."

"Okay, I'm gonna take your brother to school he has a sleep over at Jake's house and I won't home til late so make you come after school." She explains.

"Yes ma'am, um I actually have a study groups today so I might be a little late." I lied.
"Study group with who?" She asks.
"Billy, Jason, Kim,Trini,and Zack." I listed.
"Wait Zack? The same little Zack you hung out with a couple years ago?" She questions.
"That's the one." I said
"Wow I haven't seen that boy in forever I remember you guys were inseparable." She laughs.

"Yeah I remember." I dunk my head and frown from the memories of the past.

"And you and that Scott boy really seem to hit it off, tell him if he hurts my baby girl. I have a shotgun and know how to use it." She teases.

I laugh which is something I need.

"Thanks mom." I said I kissed her cheek

I smile, grab my backpack and leave

When I got to school I was walking around like a zombie or invisible to the world around me like I normally am just wandering the wall aimlessly while people brush past me.

I reach my locker and start collecting my books. I look ahead and saw Jason coming my way. He reaches me and we just stare at each other.

"Hi." He spoke.

"Hi." I said.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Oh I'm fine I just found that I'm a power ranger and I have protected the universe from a psychotic alien hell-bent on killing everyone I know and love other than that my morning is going pretty well and you?" I rambled.

Jason laughs.

"I fail to see the humor." I bit and slammed my locker.

"It's just that out of everyone you're the one person who straight with me and doesn't look at me as the guy who screwed our chances with the championships." He said.

I roll my eyes.

"You steal one cow and the whole world is against you what can you do?!" I joked.

He laughs.

"Are you going?" he asks.

"I don't know I might have to cancel my hot date for tonight." I teased.

"Oh yeah with who?" he grins.

"Channing Tatum but we're keeping it a secret so don't tell anyone." I joked.

"You're secrete is safe with me." He smirks.

I begin to blush. Then the bell rings.

"I'll see ya later Scott." I winked and walked away