||06||

chapter song-Is this love-James Arthur

I reached the Scott residence I looked around and approached a window I assume is Jason's bedroom window.

I leap into the air and land on the roof I look through the window and see Jason sleeping.I open the window and climb through.

I sit on the edge of Jason's bed lean in and whisper in he's ear.

"Yo superstar wake up."

Jason slowly wakes up.

"Izzy?" He whispers.

"Hey." I said shyly and moved a strained of hair behind my ear.

"What are you doing here how did you get in here?" he asks.

"A true magician never relives her secrets." I smirked.

He chuckles.

"Not that I'm complaining what are doing here at 2 in the morning?" he asks while wiping the sleep from he's eyes.

"Um I think I'm the reason we can't morph." I said.

"What no you're not. Why would you say that?" he asks.

"I haven't been completely honest, when I said that I actually enjoyed being anonymous I don't. I was lonely, ever since my dad died I thought being lonely and not getting close to anyone would dull the pain of losing them, and I would have to go through the same pain I went through when my dad died he was like my best friend, and my personality does exactly scream let's be friends or dating material." I said.

"You're not anonymous ever since I met you, you're the most funniest, smartest, and more bravest person I know, and I think you dad would be proud of the bad- ass you've become don't be want people want you to be. Be who you wannna be." He said.

I chuckle slightly.

"You really think I'm a bad ass" I ask.

"Absolutely." He replied.

We both slowly lean in and our lips graze each other before they touch, he lips we're so soft we both moves in a fluid motion he's hands trace down my cheek while my hand grip on the back of he's neck pulling him closer.

Then my phone started ringing.

"One second." I said. Before I check my phone it was Trini the message read 911 meet at the bleachers.

"We gotta go." I said.

+++

We approach the school bleachers. Billy,Kim, and Zack we're already there.

"So we all got the same text so where she?" I ask.

They all shrug.

"I'm here." Trini spoke and stands near a corridor.
"Look Rita came to my house tonight."

"What?" I said shocked.

"Yeah. She's real...insane." She shows us the claw marks and bruises on her neck.

"She nearly killed me. She was trying to get to join her. She said she'd spare my life if I could keep a secret." She explained.

"What secret?" Zack asks.

"At dawn the destruction of angel grove begins." She said.

"This is real. This is the end." Kim said.

"No it's not? Where is she?" Jason asks Trini.

"She said to me where the dead ships live." She replied.