||epilogue||

Chapter song-Unstoppable by The Score.

I was in my room looking into the mirror and I admire the view then I look at a picture of dad and then a picture of me, Jason, Trini, Kim, Zack, and Billy.

I smiled and I laughed a little. I dug into my pocket and pulled out my power coin, it begins to glow in my hand. my armor begins to form on my arm. i smiled then it disappeared.I'm loving this armor and I think I'm getting the hang out it.

I hold the coin close to my heart then put it back into my pocket

I look over and saw my brother staring at me in shock

"Five bucks and you don't tell mom." I smirked.

He smiles then rushes over and gives me hug.

"I love you squirt." I said.

"I love you too Iz." He said.
I kneel down to he's level.

"this is our little secret okay." I whispered and held up my pinky.

"I pinky swear." He smiled.

I smiled back at him.

I grab my backpack and stumbled down the stairs until I reach the door. I open it and saw Jason outside with he's truck.

"I see you've upgraded." I smirked.

"Need a ride?' he grinned back.

"Sure." I replied, and I stand on my tipping toes and wrap my arms around he's neck we lean in and kiss.

"I was just thinking about something?" I said

"What?" He questioned.

"How we've been at the same high school for four years, and it only took becoming a power ranger for you to notice me." I teased.

He grins back. "Not exactly true, I've had a bit of crush on you during sophomore year but I was too scared to ask you."

"Well in the end the anonymous girl got the jock." I quipped.

*Later on in Saturday detention*

Jason and I make our way down the stairs of the basement holding hands. The whole class mutters and whispers but to be honest I don't care. I took my seat next to Zack and we share a grin.

I was aimlessly daydream but with my instincts on high alert I caught the piece of paper. I open and see a lightning bolt emblem with each of our colors, colored in.

I wink at Jason flick back to him.

THE END!