||08||

Chapter song- Power-Kanye West

"Hold up look." Trini said. We all look up and see putti's plunging into the cavern.

We leap into air in formation, then Zack and Billy launch further and tussle with two putties.

Kimberly and Zack propel into a puttie and they turn into rubble.

We all vault up through the watery surface, and land on the edge of the cliff in a lined formation.

(Cue the Beyoncé music currently playing in my head)

We rise up and see more puttie coming in hoards we charge together. I slide against the dirt take out a putti's feet and it turns to rubble.

"This is so much better armor." Billy said he leap from putti to putti.

I grab a putti by the arm and punch it in the center mass.

"Guys, they just keep coming. "Jason grunts while he slashes through putties.

"You guys hold them off." Zack.

"Zack, where are you going?" I said and he jumps off the cliff with a horde of putties.

We continue to fight off puttie left and right.

Putti's hurl towards, and we skid along the edge of the cliff.

"They're gonna push us off of the edge. "Kim said.

"Hold the line." I said.

"Incoming." I heard Zack yells. Zack's zord crash lands and takes out any putties in he's path.

We all jump to safe then after the puttie we're gone Zack climbs out of he's zord.

"Whoa did you guys see that?"

"Hell yeah." I cheered and gave him a high-five.

"All right who wants me to pimp their ride, too?" he jokes.

We all laugh.

"Uh guys? We're too late." Billy spoke. We all approach Billy and look at a giant gold winged monster. My visor retracts

"That's a lot of gold."Zack spoke.

"We're gonna protect the crystal, right?" Trini.

"We're going to angel grove let's get the zords."Kim said

We made our way to the cavern and grab the zords.

I seat in the zord that look like a giant velociraptor.

"This is a lot of different then the van." Billy said. Then a something hit my back and pulled me closer to my seat, I feel the power. Handles fly into my hand and the zord powers on.

"Yippi-kay-yay, motherfu- mother's good. Mother's good." Billy spoke.

"Hell I'll say it Yippi-kay-yay motherfuckers." I grinned.

"Go,Go Power Rangers!" Alpha exclaims.

Cue the power ranger theme song!

We ride off to angel grove. We arrive and the whole town was in smoke and rumble.

"Guys, our town. She's destroying it." Kim said.

"Rita and her golden boy haven't found Krispy Kreme yet." I said.

"Okay, Kim, you hold them there Trini you help her, Zack, Billy you circle the Krispy Kreme and make sure it's safe I'm headed straight for Goldar." Jason instructs.