||05||

Chapter Song-Invisible Kelly Clarkson

We followed Alpha to a cavern inside the pit

"Rita manage to create Goldar—are you listening to me? And he rips the crystal from the ground, it'' be like 10 000 nuclear bombs washing over earth. "Alpha explains.

"Supposed to freak us out?" Zack spoke up.

"You keep making this harder. We're busting our asses." Jason snapped at the tiny android he puts quotation around the word the "busting our ass. "

"Both literally and figuratively" I blurted.            

"Yes, I see you busting your asses, so I decide to give you some inspiration." We scale a wall.

"What you find beyond this wall will forever change your lives." Alpha says we approach the top of the cliff and peer over the ledge of the cliff and saw some prehistoric like robots.

"Cool right? They take form of the most powerful organism on the planet. When this zords from dinosaurs reigned supreme. They will be an extension of you. And their power. Is all but limitless." Alpha explains.

Billy whoops and laughs. I snicker at Billy's antics.  

"But you're not ready for this power. When you morph your amour will make you one with the zords. Now come let's go train today's the day you become rangers I can feel it!" Alpha walks away and we follow behind him.

"You have to remember today training lesson is the most important thing is to-"Alpha looks behind.

"Wait where Zack is?

"Seriously?" Jason groans.

We all turn around, and one of the Zord burst through the wall.

"Run!" Alpha screamed. We all ran and took cover until the zord skids to a sudden but slow halt.

I cough as the smoke surrounds us.

"Are you okay?" Jason asks me.

"I'm fine but I'm gonna kill Zack, resurrect him, kill him, and then bring him back to life and continue doing it until I feel better!" I yelled. Zack climbs out of the zord.

"Alright my bad, my bad that's on me right here." Zack.

"You stupid arrogant egocentric baboon. What's your problem!?" I snapped.

"You could've killed yourself. Or us." Jason says angrily while he marched towards Zack.

"Back off bossman." Zack shoves Jason.

Jason grabs he's shoulder then decks him

"Oh come on guys, Wow." Billy said.

"Guys break up." I said to Zack trying to push him away.

"Stay out of this Iz." He shouted and pushes me away.

"Hey don't touch her." Jason growls and throws a punch but Zack deflects it.

"You gonna defend your little girlfriend." He spat back.

They trade blows, and then an anguished Billy pushes them aside.

"Just stop fighting please!"

Then something happened.

"Great Scott!" I blurted. I rise to my feet and investigate.

"That's dope." Trini grins.

He was covered head to toe in blue armor.

"What? I got something on my f-"Billy looks at his hand then looks at the rest of it.