Chapter 1... The First Encounter

A.N. Before I start this story, Jack looks like he does in the picture up top but he has his green hair and Mark looks like this:

 Before I start this story, Jack looks like he does in the picture up top but he has his green hair and Mark looks like this:

Mark was greeted by tons of students since he was the new captain of the football team. His two friends Felix and Wade followed him to a table in the commons area since school didn't start for about another hour. "Hey, you're already super popular, that's a plus, right?" Felix asked Mark. "Yeah, but I honestly don't care about being popular, I just want a few good friends and that's it." Mark said. Wade started to tense up as someone particular walked into the building. "Wade, what's wrong?" Felix asked. Wade pointed to the direction of the door, Felix tensed up as well. "Uh, what am I missing here?" Mark asked. "You're new here so we will let you know about him. He's bad news, and everyone's terrified of him, mostly because of rumors, but still, some rumors are true." Wade said. "What rumor?" Mark asked. "That he's a cold-blooded killer." Felix said. Mark's face looked confused when Felix said what he did. "His teeth are sharpened to a point, piercings galore, and he has tattoos everywhere." Wade said. "So? What does that have to do with the rumor?" Mark asked. "There's a killer loose in the town, The Cannibal Killer. He kidnaps his victims and the only indication that they're dead is he leaves certain body parts at their doorsteps, and also a rumor he eats all of his victims, that's why they call him that." Felix explained. "You think he's the Cannibal Killer?" Mark asked. "I never thought of going that far. The rumor is that he's related to him, not him actually." Wade said. "Well, I want to meet someone new, I'm going to meet him." Mark said. "What, are you tired of living?! He'll beat you to a pulp! He's a lot stronger than he looks!" Felix said with shock and fear in his voice. "I think I can handle myself." Mark said as he walked towards him.

Mark nervously walked over towards the table he was sitting, he looked at him right away. "Hey, mind if I join you?" Mark asked. "Go ahead." he said. "What's your name?" Mark asked. "Jack. And you are the newest student here, Mark Edward Fischbach. 17 years old, captain of the football team, lost a family member recently due to cancer, your father, and you're bisexual. Am I getting close?" Jack asked, knowing he was correct about everything he said. Mark looked at him with shock. "Wha- how did you know all that? I've never told anyone about my dad, or my sexuality." Mark asked. "I know a lot of things about a lot of things." Jack said. "Hmm, what about him?" Mark said, pointing to Felix. "Hmm, Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, moved here from Gothenburg, Sweden, has a girlfriend named Marzia Bisognin, she's Italian if you didn't know, during his early schooling life, he was interested in art, and has noted that he would draw popular video game characters, and he gets decent grades, not a straight A student, but he does satisfactory." Jack said. Mark again was shocked by how much he knew about someone he never talked to before. "Are you like a psychic or something?" Mark asked. "No, just knowledgeable." Jack said. "You're in honors classes I assume?" Mark asked. "Yes, I am. All classes are honors for me, even though some say I deserve to rot in an alley somewhere." Jack said. "Why would they say that?" Mark asked. "I know you know about the rumors about me, so you know your answer." Jack said. "Can I ask a question?" Mark asked. "Go for it." Jack said. "Are your teeth sharpened and you have tattoos everywhere like everyone said?" Mark asked. Jack took off his sweatshirt to reveal tattoo sleeves up his arms and his neck and chest was covered with them. "Well? You gonna run away now like everyone else?" Jack asked. "No, no I'm not." Mark asked. Jack smiled slightly, showing his sharpened teeth. "You're pretty cool, Jack." Mark said. "Not so bad yourself, Mark." Jack said. They compared schedules and saw they had a lot of the same classes together and the same lunch. "I have to go, but I'll see you 2nd period Jack." Mark said. "See ya." Jack said back.