Chapter 3... The Group Project

7:15 PM...

Jack heard a knock at his door, it was his sister. "Jack! How have you been?" his sister said as she hugged him. "Pretty good, how about you?" Jack asked. "Good, and you seem overly happy. Do you have a new friend?" she asked. "Y- yeah, I- I do." Jack said while stuttering. "You have a crush on him, don't you?!" she asked with excitement. "Hey, I didn't say that!" Jack said defensively. "Your eyes said it all." she said while smiling. "Fine, I do! Just don't say anything, please?" Jack said. "Hey, I haven't seen you this happy in so long, so of course I won't say anything." she said. "Make yourself at home, I've had a long day and I'm beat. We'll talk tomorrow morning before I go to class, okay?" Jack said. "Okay, I'm holding you to that." she said jokingly. Jack went up to his bedroom and went to sleep instantly.

7:35 AM...

There was a knock at the door and his sister answered it. "Hi, is Jack here?" Mark asked. "Yeah, he's still asleep, come in while I get him." she said. "You must be Jack's sister, he told me a little about you." Mark said. "Yeah, my name's Jade. What's your name?" she said. "My name's Mark." Mark said. Jade went upstairs to wake up Jack. "Jack, get up. You're very late." Jade said. "Ugh, five more minutes!" Jack said. "Dude! It's 7:35, you're going to be late!" Jade shouted. Jack shoots up from bed instantly. "Why didn't you say something?!" Jack asked in a hurry. Jack put on something quick and put in his piercings. He has a lip piercing, a nose piercing, and very small gauges. Jack ran down the stairs, nearly falling down them. "Hey, Jack. Overslept?" Mark asked. "Yeah, let's go!" Jack said in a hurried manner. They both got in Mark's car and went to Felix's house. Jack said that he would go get him and went up to his door and knocked, his mother answered. "Hi, can I help you?" she asked. "Me and my friend are here to pick up Felix." Jack said. "Ah, okay. Come in and I'll see if he's ready." she said, gesturing him to come in. "You have a really nice place." Jack said. "Why, thank you. I'll get Felix for you." she said with a smile. Felix came rushing down the stairs. "Hey, Jack. What's up?" Felix asked. "Picking you up, now let's go!" Jack said in a rush. They both basically ran to the car and Mark hurried to the school.

7:55 AM...

They all made it to class before the bell rang and took their seats. "Hello class, I know you hate assignments, but this will be fun. I will be assigning you 4 projects. 2 music videos, 1 with a group of three and 1 with a group of 2 or by yourself, and 2 movie trailers, 1 with a group of 3 and 1 with a group of 2 or by yourself. This will put your editing skills to the test, good luck! We will be working in this for the next 2 weeks." the teacher said. Instantly Mark, Jack, and Felix grouped up for the music video and trailer. Mark and Jack agreed to do the group of 2 projects together while Felix worked with by himself. "Okay, so what are each of us going to do?" Felix asked. "I've done stuff like this before so I can go on editing." Jack said. "I'm good at filming." Felix said. "And I'm good at brainstorming." Mark said. "Okay, what song are we going to use?" Felix asked. "Um, what about "Animal" by Chase Holfelder?" Mark suggested. "I like that, so when do you want to start filming?" After class at my house?" Jack offered. "Sounds like a plan, we need to make a schedule since me and Jack are paired up for the groups of 2." Mark said. "We'll figure that out later." Felix said.

10:05 AM...

They all got to Jack's house to start filming. "You've done stuff like this before Jack?" Felix asked. "Yeah, wanna see a trailer I made and edited?" Jack asked. "Hell yeah!" they both said. "It was for a contest to see who could make their evil twin the best and this is what I did. I won first place at my old school." Jack said. "Play it!" they said. (A.N: Start the video at 0:11 because that's where it starts in the story.)