Chapter 9... Halloween Celebration

7:30 AM...

Jack decided to pick up Mark and Felix today and took them to school. They all went into the Video Production club and made their plan for the assembly for their trailers and music videos. "Jack, you said you had a plan to scare people here?" Dan asked. "That I do, you'll love it." Jack said. "Okay, we trust you." Phil said. They all went onstage except for Jack since that was part of his plan. Jack and Joey put all the videos in a montage. (A.N: To see where the videos start and end, look in the previous chapter). "Hey guys! Ready to see some trailers?!" everyone on stage shouted. "Yeah!" everyone in the audience said.

"And now, a video produced, filmed, and edited by the entire Video Production Club!" Dan said as he pulled up the video.

"And now, a treat for you guys. As you noticed, our lead editor isn't here at the moment, but look up there, it's Jack in his room!" Dan said while pointing up to the huge monitor where Jack was "livestreaming".

Everyone gasped in shock, including everyone on stage. Jack already went over his plan with everyone in the club so hey know what's coming next. "Jack" kicked open the door to the auditorium with black eyes and a knife in hand. Everyone started to scream in fear as Jack walked closer to the stage. "Jack, what are you doing?!" Dan shouted. Jack just started laughing maniacally as he walked towards Mark. Jack held the knife to Mark's neck and dragged him to the middle of the stage. "YOU! HIS BODY WAS WEAK! YOU ALL SAID MY NAME!" Jack shouted. "Jack?!" Mark shouted back. "KEPT ME INSIDE! I AM HERE NOW!" Jack shouted. "What are you talking about, Jack?!" Mark pleaded. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! TOO LONG! YOU, WILL LISTEN TO ME! YOU ALL MADE THIS HAPPEN!" Jack said as his head thrashed like a psychopath. "Jack, stop!" Dan shouted. "YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED ME, BUT YOU JUST WATCHED, AS THIS HAPPENED!!!" Jack shouted even louder. "Jack, no!" Phil shouted. "NOW HE'S GONE FOREVER! SAY GOODBYE!" Jack shouted as he slit Mark's throat. Mark fell to the ground and everyone screamed in fear as loud as they could. They waited for about 30 seconds and Mark sprung up from the floor and grabbed the mic. "You guys! I'm fine! It was a prank!" Mark said, making sure he was heard. Everyone gasped in shock as Jack took out his contacts in front of them, making sure to tell everyone that it was fake. "And thanks for watching the Halloween Assembly!" everyone on stage shouted. Everyone in the audience clapped until their hands were red as they all left for the parking lot.