Chapter 13... Goodbye?

A.N: This chapter is extremely long. There's going to be a little bit of smut in this chapter, and I usually don't write smut scenes, I may put flurries of them in some of my stories, but this is my first actual smut scene, but it's not that intense so... Also, this one'll be an emotional rollercoaster. It was for me too and I was the one writing it, so you've been warned...

9:30 AM...

Mark woke up to Joey and Felix shaking him. "Ugh, 10 more minutes." Mark said as he lazily turned away from them. "Come on, we're officially out of here." Joey said. "Ugh, fine." Mark said as he sat up slowly. Felix helped him to his feet as Joey called a cab. About 10 minutes later, the cab pulled up in front of the hospital. Joey gave the driver directions to their houses and he started driving. About 10 minutes later, a figure ran out in front of the cab, causing it to swerve off the road. Joey, Felix, and the cab driver were knocked unconscious while Mark was still awake. He decided against his better judgement and got out of the car and looked around. After about 5 minutes of looking around, he had a bloody hand around his mouth, dragging him into the woods. He couldn't stand the smell of metal coming from the blood on the person's hand and he started to become lightheaded from it. Mark felt his knees start to buckle from under him and as he collapsed, the person who was restraining him caught him while his vision went black.

The next day, 2:50 PM...

Mark woke up in an all too familiar place, he was in Jack's room, back at his house. Mark realized what that meant, Jack caused the crash, Jack kidnapped him, it was all Jack. Suddenly the door opened, Jack walked in, shocked that Mark was awake. "J-Jack?" Mark asked nervously. "Mark, you're awake." Jack said nervously. "Are you okay? You have blood on you." Mark asked. "I-it's not mine. As soon as I got my head on straight, it was too late." Jack said. Mark looked at Jack with fear in his eyes, and Jack looked at Mark with guilt. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you like that, I hope you know that. And if you don't, just call someone right now to take me away. I just want you to know how much I care about you." Jack said. "I know, Jack. You weren't on your medication, it's not your fault." Mark said. "I love you, Mark. Enough to let you go. I don't want to be a burden on you anymore, I don't want you to be with me out of pity." Jack said. "I'm not doing this out of pity, I'm doing this because I want to." Mark said. "Prove it then." Jack said. Mark grabbed Jack by the collar and pulled him in for a kiss quite aggressively, at least more than usual. Jack didn't deny his request and kissed him back.

They both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, and they were both thinking the same thing. Jack pinned Mark to the wall gently and moved his hands up his shirt, making Mark shiver from his cold touch. Mark took off his shirt halfway, attempting to tease Jack. "And you said I'm the tease." Jack said jokingly. "Never said I wasn't." Mark said seductively. Jack removed his shirt gently, making sure not to hurt him. Mark pinned Jack to the wall more aggressively, basically ripping his shirt off of him, revealing his tattooed body. Mark started to kiss his cheek as he descended down to his neck. Jack let a quiet moan escape from his lips, making Mark smirk at him devilishly. "Oh, guess I found your weakness, Jackaboy." Mark said seductively. "Jackaboy? That's a new one." Jack said. Jack got a devilish grin on his face and moved his hands down Mark's muscular torso down to his hips. Jack started to remove Mark's belt, making him blush. Mark did the same to Jack, now both of them only wearing boxers. Jack walked up behind Mark and pulled him closer to him by his hips, making Mark jump a bit. Jack started to grind his hips against Mark's as he let out a slight moan. "There's no point in resisting, Markimoo. I know what you like and exactly how you like it." Jack said in a sultry voice. "Markimoo? Now that's a new one." Mark said jokingly. "No talking." Jack said in an intimidatingly seductive tone. The feeling of lust filled them both as they made their way to the bed.