Observation: 12/14/2017

I observed another personality switch today. I know in my other observations it has only been her anger personality that has shown. Today her paranoia personality took a toll on her actions.

     Today I had allowed Abigail to not have her straight jacket on. Instead I had her handcuffed to the table. When I had admitted to Abigail that she would have to put her straight jacket back on, her switch took place. Abigail started to scream that a man that is “gonna get her” half way through my visit. This led me to believe that in her paranoid state she hallucinates. Her hallucinations seem to get so strong that she believes her life is being threatened. I hypothesize that the man she thought was “gonna get her” is the same man that killed her parents. The way she described the man was “the man in the black mask” and “the man that killed mommy and daddy”. There is little evidence leading to anyone else being the man she believes is going to get her.

     When Abigail started to scream about the man she had started crying and convulsing. At this point a guard came in and I left the room. I was later informed that Abigail switched back a few minutes after I left.